Let’s make this year better, together

December special

“Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One… Happy New YEAR!!!”

Sound of corks popping and glasses filling with Champagne surrounded them. People patted friends on backs and hugged them, clinking their glasses, shouting cheerful wishes and laughing. It was chilly but everyone was staying on Junmyeon’s terrace watching the fireworks. He had here everyone he loved on a right place. Zitao was running between legs of adults with his plastic glass full of peach orangeade, just before Yifan caught him and gave him a piggyback. Minseok was by the rail admiring the view with shining eyes and mouth wide open, with Luhan by his side. Baekhyun and Chanyeol just got a comment about getting a room, because they were kissing shamelessly. A comment from Jongdae, who was in front of him, backhugged, with head resting on Jun’s shoulder and wide smile on his face.

Junmyeon looked up on the fireworks, finding there blessing smile of his wife. His own lips curled into a grin. He leaned his head to whisper into Chen’s ear.

“Let’s make this year better, together.”

 

~FIN~

 

*

Hey buttercups! A bit late but...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

And now it's done!!! This is the end of my December stories~ I hope you liked it!

Bye~