All I want for Christmas is you

December special

 

 

A dull thud pierced through the night silence, followed by soft curse and mad giggling. Then some shush escaped from Junmyeon’s lips and Jongdae started to mimc him. They were shushing each other for a good minute, before he finally had enough that childish behaviour of his boyfriend and just pulled him closer into a kiss. He could feel the other one was smiling under it in that irritable way, still giggling.

“Just shut up,” he murmured into his lips.

“I’m not the one, who’s bumping into things, hyung,” Jongdae whispered smoothly with a eating smile.

Junmyeon shot him unamused look and stepped back, bumping on the edge of coffee table again. He hissed an insult and bend over to rub his calf. Jongdae eyed him shamelessly, or rather his buttocks, holding back laughter.

“Careful hyung, because you will be the one, who wakes him up.”

He looked at Zitao sleeping on the couch. Kid was an image of cuteness - nestled to his panda plushie, with Ppang curled comfortably on him.

In the opposite Junmyeon looked really tired. It was because Tao insisted that he’ll wait for Santa and he was awake awfully long. He even made that ‘Santa trap’  with Minseok’s help. Hence Jun was alert all that time, waiting for his son fall asleep, before he could drop all the presents under the Christmas Tree. Of course he was a role model of grace, so he woke up Jongdae, when he tried to sneak out of their bedroom. Chen, as helpful boyfriend he was, offered an assistance. Jun should know by now, it was bad idea, but well… he had a weak spot for Chen. He gave him a speech to be quiet, because Zitao is sleeping in the living room and now Jongdae played that card against him.

“Are you going to help me or just stay there and stare?”

Jongdae let out a quiet laugh and started putting boxes and bags like from the catalog under the tree. He could swear, that it was Baekhyun’s merit. When they finished, Junmyeon backhugged Jongdae and they both could admire their work. Now beautiful Christmas Tree was completed. Bright and shiny, with pile of presents wrapped up colorfully.

Jongdae could feel the soft kiss on his neck.

“I think we are done now. Thank you.”

Chen twisted in his arms and put hands around his neck. He gave him a quick peck.

“You’re forgetting about cookies.”

Jun glanced at the trap and cursed. There were little bells attached and his hands were shaking from tiredness by now. Nevertheless he reach for a plate with cookies. Jongdae stopped him in a right moment, because he didn’t noticed a thin thread.

“Here… Let me.”

He smiled and unarmed the trap gently. Chen was almost sure that Zitao wouldn’t wake up even if they knocked over the tree and broke all the baubles but he didn’t want to make a noise anyway. Only Ppang raised her head for a second, blinking sleepy,outraged that someone interrupted her sleep again.

“Now we are done.”

Junmyeon embraced him again and rested forehead against his. He started to sway into the rhythm of the fireplace flames and Jongdae let him, because it was so cozy and nice.

“Thank you,” he finally whispered. “This a perfect Christmas night.”

“Always at your service.”

Jongdae laughed and dragged him under the mistletoe. He tangled his fingers into other’s hair and  met the warmth of his lips. The kiss was soft and tender and they both let themselves lost in it. Chen loved to kiss him and never had enough of it. Same went with Junmyeon. He finally pulled back with a satisfied grin.

“But you know what?” Jongdae murmured. “ There is one more thing to make this night completely perfect. And it requires your bed.”

Junmyeon raised his brows, looking at his boyfriend’s witty smile. His eyes darkened a little, surly not because of sleepiness.

 

*

 

“You always surprise me, Jongdae…” Junmyeon said with a pout. It rarely happened to him, but this situation asked for it.

“I don’t know what you mean, dear.”

He couldn’t see that, but he was sure Chen was smirking maliciously. As he wanted to torture him more, Jong wiggled in his embrace, ‘trying’ to find more comfortable position, nestling into his chest. Jun winced a little, in a deep breath, feeling that his boyfriend was trembling from holding back laughter. Junmyeon rested his chin on the top of Jongdae’s head with a loud sigh of disappointment as a sign of his defeat. All he could do was shoot damn Macaulay Culkin an accusing look. Yet young boy from the screen only smiled at him, like he knew and turned to run up the stairs.

“You are unbelievable. The worst!”

Jongdae wiggled and stretched a little to give a kiss on his jaw, not even taking eyes from the screen.
“Yeah, but you love me.”

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N :: Because Christmas without Home Alone are not Christmas xD

Kekeke adorkable teamwork~