Frist snow

December special

A/N :: Hey, loves! One of the my favorite times of the year is coming....

So I decided to  celebrate it with a lot of fluff and sugar~

must have to this fic: 🎼♫♪♬LISTEN!!!♬♫♪

also that:

Enjoy~

*

 

Cool, morning light crept into the room, reflecting on crystal unicorns. Tiny blinks were dancing on face of a little boy, nested into puffy blue duvets and bunch of plushies. Just right beside his head, was sleeping a ball of golden fur, purring enthusiastically. For sure it was lulling boy into a deeper sleep but light reflects were more and more intrusive. Finally, he opened slowly his eyes and rubbed them sleepy.

“Good morning, Ppang,” he whispered in Chinese, reaching his hand from under the safe place of warm, which was his duvet, and scratched little head. Tabby priced him with a long purr. Zitao sat and stretched a little. “Good morning Mr. Panda,” he hugged his favorite toy. “Mr. Dragon, Mr. Unicorn, Mr. Baozi, Mr. Phoenix, Mr. Deer, Mr. Cat.” He nodded to every plushie in his bed with a greeting. When he was sure, that no one was forgotten, Zitao clambered of his Totoro-bed, dragging panda with him and jogged to the window. He plastered to the glass with pure enchantment.

“Look Mr. Panda! Look!” He pressed his toy to the glass, that it could see better. “It’s a snow!”

Tao left the toy where it was and run to his bed. He took the kitten from his pillow and turned back. This time he went slower, with very unsatisfied cat, jumping awkwardly with every step, as Zitao was holding her under her front claws, so her bottom was hanging loosely. Tabby tried run away but she failed. Kid raised cat, that she saw little snowflakes dancing behind the window.

“Look Ppang! Do you see it? It’s a snow!”

Cat finally managed to escape and she dashed under the bed. Tao didn’t mind that a lot, fascinated with the view.

 

He took his panda and stormed out of his room, entering Minseok’s without knocking. He jumped on his brother’s bed.

“Gege! Gege, wake up! Gege!” Kid was bouncing excited on the elder.

Minseok whined into his pillow, still incoherent, not really sure what’s going on.

“Tao-ah! Leave me alone,” he mumbled.  But Zitao didn’t care, trying with all his might to put his brother on feet. Finally Minseok couldn’t bare it anymore and caught the toddler, pinning him to the bed with an accompany of giggles. “What?” he asked, hanging above panda-eyed boy.

“It’s snowing, gege!”

Minseok looked in the window direction but opposite to Tao’s his curtains were thicker and it was impossible to see through them. He put his bare feet on the soft and fluffy green rug, which was looking like a pitch and scampered to open white material. The light attacked walls decorated with posters of his favorite teams and with a t-shirt with Korean National Team autographs. Minseok noticed with the corner of his eye, that Ppang found herself a place on the ball like hassock. He wasn’t really fond of it but she came in after Zitao, because she wasn’t leaving boy’s side, if it wasn’t necessary. Behind the window, there were tons of white and shiny snow covers on the trees, pavement and roofs. Seoul turned into a winter wonderland. Little people in colorful cups and scarfs were making trials in the fresh snow, rushing to their destinations. Everything looked beautiful and magical. Minseok gasped.

“Wow.”

“Come on, Minnie!” Tao, who appeared from nowhere beside him, pulled his sleeve. “Let’s tell baba and appa.”

“Okay, leprechaun.”

“Don’t call me that, gege,” Zitao cried, when Minseok petted his head on way out of his room. He jogged after his brother.

 

Minseok peeked in to the master bedroom. It was a big room in minimalist style, bright and cosy. Great place to relax as long as you don’t have one hyperactive punk under your roof. Zitao braged through his brother and run into the kingsize bed, way too big for two people under covers. He leaped (well, more like climbed) on them before Minseok could even react.

“Wakeupwakeupwakeupwakeup!”

“Tao-ah!” his brother whined, entering the room. He didn’t want to wake up his fathers like that.

Nevertheless none of them even moved. The youngest stilled, confused, eyed both adults, not understanding, why they weren’t reacting. He walked on fours further, to remove covers from their heads and the only thing he managed to do, was letting out a tiny squeak, when he was dragged into a close hug by strong arms. Minseok started giggling, when he saw what’s going on. Both his fathers looked like they were still sleeping and never had been interrupted by the toddler.

“Letmegoletmego!” Kid tried to wriggle his freedom out but grip was strong. “Chen! Let me gooooo!”

And that was it. Junmyeon couldn’t keep his sleepypokerface anymore and he started laughing. Jongdae, in the other hand, was pretending he’s sleeping, hugging Zitao closer, like he was a big plushie.

“Baba, gege, heeeelp...”

Minseok was now sitting between their fathers’ legs, doubled up with laughter. Even Ppang, lured with the noise, came in, eyeing them, like they were mental. Jun waved to his older son, inviting him under the warm of covers. Minseok gladly accepted the offer, cuddle into his father.

“Isn’t it a one very noisy panda?” Jongdae said with a drama, opening his eyes and hugging Tao softlier. “What was so important, you little punk?”

Tao settled in his arms and smiled.

“The snow!”

Jongdae raised his brows, like he wasn’t believing.

“No way!”

“I’m telling you!” Zitao cried. “It’s snowing, Cheeeeen!” He turned to his father. “Baba it’s snowing. Are we going to build a snowman? Snowman, baba!”

Junmyeon reached his hand, to ruffle black locks of his son.

“Sure, buddy. If there will be enough snow…”

“There is!” Zitao interrupted stubbornly.

“Okay, we’ll go.”

“Yay!” Kid throw his fist in the air, nearly knocking out Jongdae. He stood up and started running circles on the bed, humming ‘Do you want to build a snowman’.

They all chuckled, seeing toddler dancing in the rhythm on his own incoherent lyrics. Soon Jongdae joined him with his beautiful voice, singing right words in right tunes, making the song even more amazing. He kneeled up, taking Zitao’s little hands in his own and danced with him. After few seconds he lifted him, stood up on the floor and they both spinned around singing.

Meanwhile Minseok nestled himself to Junmyeon, not even thinking about leaving warmth of the bed. He joined the choir, though, and he encouraged Jun to do this as well. The bedroom was filled with weird harmony of voices and laughter. When they ended, both Zitao and Jongdae, collapsed on the bed, happy and tired with their effort.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N:: My dear cutie pies! I'll hope you love this absolutely cute piece, because there will be more!

Oh my, I love Christmas!!!~

Is it snowing, wherever you are? Let me know, baozi buns!

Luv yah!