United States.

Hidden One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom smiled when they touched down in where she lived almost half of her life, Boston. "Excited?" Jiyong asked. "Yesssss" Bom squealed. "What are we going to do now?" Dara asked as they collected their luggages. "Is Bommie our tour guide?" Taeyang smirked. "Ummm... Alright I would be but if possible can we visit my parents tomorrow? And on the last day can we all have times for ourselves, I wanna go somewhere." Bom said.

 

"Of course, I have always wanted to visit aunty, the ones you probably inherited your randomness from" Chaerin beamed, clapping excitedly. "the one who made it possible for both of us to meet" Jiyong smiled warmly at Bom. "OMG Come on, you two just get a room gosh." Daesung scoffed. As usual, they went to get their rented cars and decided to check in to their hotel and rest since they are having jetlag after their 14 hours flight. 

 

"I'm tired but happy" Bom sang as she plonked on the bed after bathing. "Oh yeah why do u want to have the last day yourself?" Jiyong asked curiously. "I'm... visiting Tia and my aunt." Bom looked down. "Baby... Both of us know they would have been in a better and happier place. Can I follow you?" Jiyong asked. "Um... sure if you want to since I can introduce you to them." Bom smiled. "Alright Alright time to sleep." Jiyong smiled and pulled Bom into his embrace.

"Here is the New England Aquarium" Bom said in English, shocking the 4 members of Big Bang. "Woah Noona, I knew you spend time here before but I didn't know your accent is so on point." Seungri said in awe, with the other 3 nodding in agreement. "Hey you ain't suppose to speak in english to voice. Your y accent is only for me" Jiyong pouted. "Oh My Gosh Not again" Minzy said in exasperation, causing everyone to laugh loudly.

 

Then, all of them started taking pictures as they explored around, looking at the penguins and marine animals. "Omo, Jiyongie this looks like you" Bom giggled

"WHAT" Jiyong looked at Bom in disbelief. "You always walk like this when you wake up" Bom continued giggling. "YAH! I didn't " Jiyong denied. "Whatever" Bom chuckled. "Heyyyy stop being so meannn-" Jiyong dragged his words and Bom quickly covered his mouth. "Yah! keep your aegyo to yourself" Jiyong followed Bom to where she was looking at and it was a group of girls obviously drooling over Jiyong. 

 

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter