Cold War

Hidden One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"How nice is it for you to call me out only after a year" Hyori glared. "Aigoo... Unnie, I was very busy . Plus, I needed someone to talk to" Bom sighed as she settled down beside Hyori on the sand in  Donghae beach. "Is it regarding the recent rumor?"Hyori  asked, worried. "Yes." Bom looked down. "You can tell me slowly and after that we would go have fun alright?" Hyori comforted. "He told me it was just a trip with his friends but why was he pictured with Kiko in the ferry terminal? I don't get it.So does that mean that Nuthang crew didn't even go with them?" Bom scoffed. 

 

"I would believe if he told me both of them were late that's why they went to the terminal together but didn't he say that none of the girls are going? Why is it that he can be known as his alleged girlfriend ? All of his fans and the entire nation already confirmed in their hearts that both of them were dating then WHAT ABOUT ME. IM THE ORIGINAL ONE, HIS REAL GIRLFRIEND" Bom broke down and Hyori just laid her hand on her shoulders. 

 

"EVERYONE ON INTERNET WERE SAYING HOW OBVIOUS THEY ARE. HOW THEY SHOULD GET MARRIED. HOW JIYONG SHOULD JUST ANNOUNCE IT. THIS ISN'T FAIR. IM SUPPOSED TO BE KNOWN AS HIS GIRLFRIEND, ME ! NOT THAT DARN SKINNY . " Bom sobbed. "Bommie, you shouldn't check the internet when any rumor comes out..." Hyori said dejectedly. "Unnie... why? just why? so am i the  mistress now if she's being known as his future wife?" Bom said weakly. 

 

"Bommie-ah, I'm sure Jiyong isn't that type of person. He  loves you, who cares about what other people say?" Hyori replied. "Then why did he lie. I don't even know if I can trust him anymore. I'm starting to doubt those reasons he previously told me" Bom clenched her fist. "Did you listen to his explanation this time?" Hyori asked. "I refused to. Come on, unnie I need to relax. "

The two girls entered the newest club excitedly. "Wah, it's been so long since I came to one" Bom looked around. "Now now it's time to partayyy" The two girls went up to the second level which are reserved for VIPs. "Oh there's others joining us?" Bom asked,confused. "Yes, JYJ is." Hyori smirked, before introducing the 3 boys to Bom. The 5 of them started with cocktails then to stronger liquors before hitting the dance floor.

 

If he can do that, I can do it too. Bom curled beside Jaejoong as they danced on the dance floor. Being the gentleman he is, Jaejoong did not reply to any of Bom's advances, just standing there and watching her. Bom lightly grinded on him while giggling dizzily as she danced freely around. Not long, the wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter