Gone.

Hidden One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Please read Author'sNote after this chapter*

Jiyong and Bom are still on good terms, just that recently Jiyong is very caught up with Big Bang's comeback. Thus, the couple was unable to spend quality time together. While the 2NE1 members are on their break, Chaerin would be travelling to America for her solo debut. However, even on break, Minzy travelled to US to get her passion back for dancing while Dara is busy with photoshoots and filming for her web dramas. Bom, in contrast, is busy with travelling to LA for consultation on her vocals by her ex vocal teacher as she wanted to brush up on her vocals.

 

"Aigoo... I'm alone at home again" Bom pouted. She dragged her body around the house. Suddenly, Bom started to lose her balance and the world was spinning around her. She clenched her teeth and forcefully pulled herself to her bed. She gently laid down on her bed and reached out for the thermometer. Her instincts did not fail her as she was indeed burning up. Bom groaned and took out her phone and started dialling for Jiyong.

 

Bom's head was ponding hard and she even felt like vomitting at the same time. However, even after the 30th call, there was absolutely no response even if the call went through. "Come on, I need someone to purchase medicine for me, the temperature is too high"Bom's eyes was half opened. "Jiyong-ah, pick up the phone quickly. After the umpteenth time, Bom gave up and closed her eyes fully, allowing herself to rest. "Where were you when I needed you most?" 

A few hours later, Bom was awoken by  the amount of notifications her phone was signalling. "What the hell is happening?" Bom groaned. As she took out her phone, she received messages from all her close friends asking if Jiyong and her broke up. She answered "no" for all of the messages before coming across a link being sent to her. She instinctively clicked on the link . 

 

 

Big Bang's leader G-Dragon and Japanese Model Kiko Mizuhara dating?

Even after much denials from both parties, intimate photos of the two together was released by Dispatch. It was said to be taken near YG Entertainment and Dispatch commented that the two of them often hang out like a couple there. Are they merely friends or are they lovers? More intimate photos can be seen below. We will wait as YG Entertainment and Kiko's agency release their statements.

 

Bom read the article as tears slowly streamed down her cheeks. She closed her eyes and rejected all the calls she was receiving at the moment. Her head was still pounding a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter