Roommate

Hidden One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyongieeeee" Bom cooed. Jiyong frowned on the phone and Bom can sense it. "Aigoo, I'm only going to stay there for like 3 days in a week. You shouldn't worry so much." Bom coaxed. She was reaching the house of the new reality show she's filming. "I hate that there's going to be boys there. Some fans are already shipping you and Dongwook. I hate it. I shouldn't have allowed you to join Roommate." Jiyong whined. 

 

"Andwaeeee, I'm really looking forward to know new people" Bom scolded. "But... I haven't been seeing you lately. You were promoting CRUSH album awhile ago, then the AON World Tour then now Roommate. Aish I miss you" Jiyong sighed. "Arasso Arasso, I will come to YG entertainment okay? I will text you later, I'm reaching and there are cameras inside" Bom smiled when Jiyong groaned. "Arasso. Text me later okay? Bye" Jiyong pouted. "Yah Yah! I can sense you are pouting. Focus on your recording and return to sleep earlier , okay? I love you." Bom chuckled. "Evil is Bom, I love youuuu tooooo" Jiyong dragged his words.

 

Bom giggled as she hung up, they were best friends from 2006-2009, and secretly dated from 2009-2010 but got caught by YGFamily with their overwhelming interactions with or without camera. 

 

Flashback

Big Bang, Teddy and Kush was watching 2NE1Tv from the recording studio. As it switched to GDTV, the boys chuckled at Jiyong's playful antics. 

 

"I think Park Bom Noona is so funny... Slightly... Like addiction " Jiyong started on the TV. 

 

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH " Kush howled , followed by Teddy and other members. "HEOL JIYONGIE" TOP teased. "Wahhhhh Our Jiyong has became a player " Teddy smirked. "ANIYA HYUNG." Jiyong shouted. "Ani? Then what about Yoona? You chose her as your ideal type in SNSD didn't you?" Taeyang raised his eyebrow. "Aniyaaaa, Bom Park is different." Jiyong stuttered. "How different?" Daesung asked curiously. "Yeah HYUNG HOW DIFFERENT. Is she your favorite toy?" Seungri pestered.

 

"ANIYA STUPID MAKNAE. SHES MY GIRLFRIEND FOR GOODNESS SAKE" Jiyong smacked Seungri's head but froze at what he revealed."HEOLLLLLL" Chaerin said as she skipped into the recording room with the members at the back, Bom was stunned. "Bommie ah , how could you of not tell me" Dara glared. "Unnie, I feel betrayed." Minzy frowned. "We have a new couple~" Chaerin sung. "I didn't know you were that interested in couples of YGFamily?" Taeyang teased. 

 

"Why didn't you tell us, we were fooled all this time. Thinking Jiyong would end up with Yoona or something." Kush said as Jiyong went over and ci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter