Cuddles

Hidden One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"BOMMIE BOMMIE" Bom twirled around in surprise when she sees Jiyong's manager running towards her. "Oh What happened Oppa?" Bom asked. "I went to Jiyong's apartment and I kept ringing the doorbell but no one is answering. Do you by any chance know the password? Can you go and unlock it, he needs to start preparing to leave for Osaka NOWW. Aish that punk" Jiyong's manager said, exasperated. 

 

"Oppa, calm down a little" Bom giggled. "I will go down to his apartment now since its just 10 mins from here. You can come down with 2NE1's van later right? So Jiyong and I can tag along without fans suspecting anything" Bom smiled, organising her stuff in her handbag. "Alright, I will bring your luggage later, let me send you to his apartment then I would come back here. Thanks Bommie" Jiyong's manager smiled. "No problem" 

 

"Aigoo that Kwon Ji Yong" Bom sighed as she sat the elevator to Jiyong's apartment. She keyed in the code "241819" the combination of Bom, Jiyong's birthday and Big Bang's debut day , according to what Jiyong said himself. Bom walked into the apartment and then proceed to his room after leaving her bag in the living room. Bom can't help but giggle as she sees Jiyong sleeping on the bed with his mouth slightly open and slight snores can be heard. 

 

"Jiyong-ah, Ireona~" Bom patted his cheeks but Jiyong just groaned and pushed her hands away, turning to the other side and closed his eyes again. "YAHHHH! Babe, we are going to Osaka todayyy" Bom yelled but Jiyong ignored her and continued sleeping. "KWON JI YONG" Bom shouted and shook him vigorously. "Hyung, let me sleep for 5 mins more" Jiyong growled. "AISH I'm not your hyung. You always say 5 mins, come on you need to get ready like now!!" Bom shrieked, trying to pinch and tickle him awake. 

 

"Babe, you are here? Give me 5 mins I swear " Jiyong begged , eyes closed. "Alright then, if you don't wake up in time then I will go get iced water. 

 

10 mins later...

 

"KWON JI YONG I GAVE YOU 10 MINS ALLOWANCE BUT YOU STILL DON't wake UP?" Bom yelled, frustrated. "5 more mins babe." Jiyong said again and went back to sleep. "ughhhh iced water." Bom said as she stormed off to the kitchen to get iced water. "In 3... 2 ... 1, It's raining babe" Bom poured the entire 250 ml of iced water on Jiyong's face. Jiyong wiggled and bolted up. "What's that" He groaned. "Okay now that you are awake, go get ready to leave for Osaka." Bom smirked and walked out of the room.

 

"YAHHHH PARK BOM GET BACK HERE" Jiyong shouted, causing Bom to giggle more.

"Oh, you are done? Come have breakfast" Bom contained her giggles when she see Jiyong glaring at her. "I would get you back for that." Jiyong grumbled before settling down and dig into his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter