Parents.

Hidden One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"YAH loosen up" Bom giggled. "I'm not nervous." Jiyong said, acting cool. "Aigoo... Jiyong stop acting swaggish and cool, you are sweating a lot" Dara teased. "Of course who wouldn't Jiyongie is meeting his future in laws" Taeyang chuckled. "Shut up... I'm not nervous okay... um maybe a bit" Jiyong said, unsure, causing all of them to crack up. "Aigoo... Don't be nervous my parents are very kind and funny" Bom smiled, wiping off Jiyong's sweat on his temple and forehead. 

 

"Unnie, I guess we would just go and greet your parents for about 30 minutes before we leave for other places since it's the last night." Minzy explained, yes they have changed their schedule and decided to visit Bom's parents on their last day. "Baby... If you want you can join them too, I can stay with my parents. " Bom said. "Ani... I'm following you and that's it. I already brought my necessities and clothes . " Jiyong smiled. "Alright then" Bom smiled. 

 

"OMO we reached, be prepared Jiyong Hyung" Seungri smirked. "YAH! Shut up." Jiyong glared, causing everyone to laugh when Seungri pouted. "Okay... we are going up" Daesung said, teasing Jiyong when the elevator starts moving up. "Aish" Jiyong raked his hair. "Just chill baby" Bom giggled. "I think most of us haven't notice but the design of this apartment building is dope. The elevator design too. It just spells expensive" Taeyang marvelled. 

 

"Perfect right? It's me, Park Bom who chose and bought it for my parents. " Bom flipped her hair dramatically. "As expected, my favorite unnie has the best taste" Minzy said proudly. "THEN WHAT ABOUT ME" Chaerin and Dara shouted. "Aigoo... Both of you are also my favorite unnie" Minzy smiled sheepishly. Bom then noticed her boyfriend is still keeping quiet, sweat trickling from his forehead. "Aigoo... Has alien invaded my boyfriend's mind too?" Bom whispered in Jiyong's ears. 


"Aigoo... As expected my baby is so good in relaxing me" Jiyong chuckled and pecked Bom on her lips, and on cue the elevator doors open. "Woohoo" TOP teased and Jiyong's eyebrows furrowed in response. 

 

Bom went forward and pressed the doorbell. The door then opened after a couple of seconds. "BOMMIE" Bom's mother shouted as she hugged her daughter. Her father came and did the same. "OMO Annyeonghasaeyo . 2NE1 members and Big Bang right? You have grown up so well,  handsome men and pretty ladies." Bom's mother praised as she welcomed them into the apartment. "Annyeonghasaeyo Imo, I'm Taeyang imnida" Taeyang greeted, followed by the other members of Big Bang. "Annyeonghasaeyo Imo, I'm Jiyong imnida" Jiyong bowed. 

 

"Oh... so you are Jiyong... I have heard a lot of you from Bommie. Call me Ommeoni instead" Bom's mother smiled. "Omma... I have only told you about me dating him. How is that alot?" Bom asked. "Aigoo... it's the same" Bom's mother smirked and they immediately knew who Bom got her randomness from. After awhile, the rest left for sightseeing and shopping. "Oh? Jiyong you are staying?" Bom's father asked seriously. 

 

"Uh... Neh. I have alr-already informed O-Ommeoni before this and she agreed" Jiyong stuttered. "Alright" Bom's father replied and walked away. "Jiyong-ah, Come on, can you help us set up the table?" Bom's mother asked sweetly. "Neh." Jiyong replied, smiling. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter