Despair

Hidden One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bommie  Noona... are you okay?" Youngdon asked as he settled beside Bom in the YG Cafeteria. "Still Alive. By the way, where did you get those pictures." Bom said, emotionless. "I am close to both Jiyong and you. But, as you see , the dancers were given a break. And when I went to a cafe in Paris to relax, I saw Kiko and Jiyong together so I decided to side with you this time since what he did is wrong" Youngdon explained. 

 

"Oh." Bom replied shortly. "Bommie Noona~" Youngdon sighed. "I'm okay. " Bom said and walked away. "How is Noona reacting?" Youngdeuk asked. "I don't know... She's like my elder sister so I sent her those pictures. But seeing how she acts like a zombie now, I don't know if it was the right thing to do" Youngdon shook his head. 

"Bommie unnie... What's happening?" Minzy cooed as she crouched beside Bom who sat on the floor of the dance studio, staring into the space. "Nothing much..." Bom huffed. "Unnie... didn't we agree on not to keep things from each other?" Chaerin chided and the other girls nodded in response. "Come on, Bomtaro tell us, is it about Jiyong again?" Dara narrowed her eyes. Bom lazily took out her phone and showed the girls the conversation between Youngdon and her. 

 

"Unnie...""Bommie..." The three of them kneeled down beside her on the floor. Bom stared at the girls who's comforting her. "Unnie... Just let it all out. I know you have not shed a tear ever since you saw this picture. Don't keep it in, just let it all out and cry your hearts out" Chaerin coaxed. Bom leaned her head on Dara's shoulders and closed her eyes. A few minutes later, the tears slowly streamed down. 

 

"I would not have been so angry if it wasn't during our fight. I would have regarded it as a friendly kiss and all. But why is it that he can hug and kiss Kiko, then act like nothing happened and text me to say that he misses me the next day?" Bom sobbed. "Why is it that he can hug and kiss Kiko in private and I can't hug Youngdon in concerts? WHY WHY WHY" Bom shouted then buried her head in Dara's shoulders.

 

"Does Oppa know that you know about this matter?" Minzy asked, rubbing Bom's back. "He doesn't... But I'm already planning to confront him about this straight. He said he's coming back to Korea later. How can he even... act like he didn't do anything" Bom said, hopeless. "But... wasn't Kiko dating Xin?" Dara asked, annoyed. "Actually... they broke up already"Chaerin answered. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter