Jeju Island

Hidden One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's Jejuuuuuuuuu" Dara squealed as they walked through the airport. "Yes Yes Dara-ah, its Jeju" Bom chuckled. "Ahhhhhhh" Dara shrieked happily and hugged Bom in excitement, causing everyone to look at them. "Aigoo, don't be so loud or they would recognize us " Chaerinscolded. "Aish NOONA , you hugged too long already" Jiyong frowned and Dara just stuck out her tongue . "Hyung, don't be jealous, you still have me, and together we are Nyongtory" Seungri nudged Jiyong, causing Jiyong to give him a weird look and the rest to laugh . 

 

"I would prefer Nyongbom or GBom" Jiyong scoffed and grabbed Bom , making sure they walk faster than others. "YAHHHH Wait for ussss. My Bommie Unnie is being kidnapped." Minzy shouted as they made their way to the CIP terminal for they rented cars their trip. "How many times do I have to tell you guys not to talk so loud" Chaerin frowned.

 

"OMO its sports car." Daesung gasped as they saw their rented cars parked in the terminal already.GD sat with Bom definitely, Chaerin with Taeyang, Dara and Minzy, Top and Daesung while Seungri sat alone."Let's go for the white one!" Jiyong said as he pulled Bom with him . "ANI. THE GREEN ONE" Bom pouted at Jiyong, with her puppy eyes. "Aigoo... Don't use that face on me" Jiyong sighed but gave in when Bom kept quiet. "The green one, it is" Jiyong shook his head, unable to believe that he will just give in like this. "YAYYYYY JIyongie is the besttttt" Bom did her happy dance, causing Jiyong to laugh non stop. "Aigoo... my baby is so humor-"Jiyong stopped his words suddenly.

 

"YAHHHH Bommie what are you doing" Jiyong yelled and everyone who turned to look, laughed non stop. Bom was actually entering the sports car by stepping on the part above the tyre and crossing over, instead of using the normal way. "Waee. Jiyongie, let's go" Bom said cheerfully. "Aigoo... How can you get in like that, you may fall down and there might be scratches which means we have to pay" Jiyong shook his head in disbelief.

 

"YAH. Whatever, stop being so wishy washy, get in ppali and get this car moving" Bom said as she lied back down like a boss , dramatically, causing the rest to laugh again. Jiyong sighed in defeat and entered the car. "I will get you back for this" Jiyong leaned over and whispered in Bom's ear. 

"Let's go party , work that body" Bom sang as the two groups approached the beach. "Aigoo... Noona are you are really so hyped up" Taeyang chuckled. "Yessss" Bom squealed as she ran towards the sea. "The view is breathtaking" Jiyong stated as he circled Bom'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter