Love's percentage

1004, my angel

Yoona's POV

"Hello class, my name is Jung Daehyun and I'm a dangerous spirit."


Did he just say he's a spirit? I better watch out for this kid, spirits can devour any living being in sight. Wait, if he's a spirit does that mean that the other six new students are spirits?! This is really bad, they could be here to take over the Earth, or worse take away my precious food. Yoona, you have to make sure that they don't take your food.

"Yoona, Yoona, Yoona!"

" Yes, teacher."

" Jung Daehyun will be sitting next to you."

" Oh, ok."

 He's going to sit next to ME?! But, he might devour me, :(

"Hi, I'm Jung Daehyun."

" Hi, I'm Im Yoona."

" I know you are an angel."

" What? But, you, how do you know?"

" Because you're too pretty to be a worthless human."

Was that a compliment? 

" Well, Daehyun I don't know what you and your wannabe friends want to do here on Earth, but I will stop you at all costs."

" Do you know who I am? I'm the ace of all aces, I doubt that you mere angel will stop me."

" Why you.... Why am I talking to you, anyways, I Im Yoona, should not talk to a disgusting spirit, and when you said ace of aces, you probably meant that you're an ace at being a loser."

" Why you..."

" Now excuse me, I will not talk to a disgusting brat."

" Fine be that way, I didn't want to even talk to you in the first place."

Gosh, that Jung Daehyun, if he destroys the world, I'll destroy him.

2 hrs later

" Class dismissed"

"Daehyun," I hear some people shout.

" Hi, you guys."

" Who's that angel," one of them asks.

" Nobody, actually a really annoying brat, that..."

"Yahhh! Who says I'm annoying you're the annoying one here..."

Wait, I have to get on their good side, but do spirits have a good side? Whatever, you have to win the approval of these filthy spirits.

" Ahh, I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself yet, I'm Im Yoona, the really innocent angel, please don't be mean to me, I just got mad at Daehyun oppa because I got an F on my test," Yoona said cutely.

All of the boys fell under her spell, except for two, Daehyun, who looked at her with disgust and...

" That won't work on me, it's obvious you guys didn't have a test this week or last week, and you always got straight A's. Ahh, I didn't introduce myself either, I'm Youngjae the brains of the group. I know what your weakness is."

" I don't have any weakness."

" Are you sure?"

Youngjae went close to Yoona, closer, closer, closer until their faces were barely 1 inch apart.

"What are you doing," Yoona said in a scared face.

" It's obvious that you're afraid of getting your first kiss, one thing for sure is that you don't want it to be Daehyun, I obviously have a higher chance than him."

"Heyy! I'm the one that's supposed to not like you and you have to be the one that likes me," Daehyun says with a grumpy face.

" Well, I don't like Daehyun one bit."

" Actually, you do like Daehyun, your heart is captivated to him by like 25 percent."

" Well, I am handsome."

" However, Yoona likes me 40 percent."

" What, no way, I can't be beaten by Youngjae, I'm the ace of aces."

"Then, shall we declare this war?"

" We shall."

"Uh Oh, I'm involved in this."


Hi, I'm cuteyoona7, the author of this fanfic, just in case you didn't know the words without the quotation marks are must likely things said in Yoona's mind. Oh, and please decide between the victor of Yoona's heart Daehyun or Youngjae, or we make it a reversal. Enjoy this fanfic, please comment!