Introduction

1004, my angel

Yoona's POV

"Yoona, hurry up and wake up!"

"just give me 5 minutes Yuri"

"Yah! Do you know what time it is? It's already 8 o' clock!"

"What?!"

Hi, my name is Yoona, the girl that's yelling at me is Yuri, my bestfriend we live together since we're, I shouldn't say orphans but angels. Angels are sent straight from heaven to Earth, so we don't exactly have any parents. I have another bestie her name is Jessica, I'm sure that right now she's waiting for me to get ready for school, along with Yuri.

" Done, let's go now Sica and Yul."

We go to SM High, it's a really nice school. As I was saying before, we are angels and there's one thing I don't like about that.

Yuri, Jessica, and Yoona walk into SM High

"Wowww, they're all so beautiful."

"They look like they came straight down from heaven."

"I wish I was as pretty as them."

I hate receiving all the attention, everyone stares at you while you're eating. And I love eating, but I hate it when people stare at me while I eat. Lunch is my most favorite part of each day. I love food, I feel like I can marry it. Anyways Sica, Yul, and I walk inside the classroom and sit down at our seats. The bell rings and the teacher enters, she starts talking about 6 new students at our school and that one of them is going to be in this class. She tells the student to come in, it's a guy, he didn't catch me attention at first but when he started talking...

"Hello class, my name is Jung Daehyun and I'm a dangerous spirit."