Kisses with kisses

1004, my angel

Our lips have contacted together, I, I, I, will kill this...


Daehyun's POV

Yoona fainted, now's the part where her body disappears before my eyes and everyone starts to lose energy. The whole school is now flooded no one can get in and no one can get out. The most likely place Yoona would be in right now is the rooftop, like in those dramas and animes. I hope Youngjae's already up there.


Rooftop

I was correct, Yoona is here and Youngjae is also here.

" Daehyun, go approach Yoona now."

I nod my head and walk towards Yoona, she has a sad look on her face.

" Go away, please, I don't want you to hurt me, I know what you want."

" I won't hurt you Yoona, I love you."

Yoona's expression started to darken.

" Love, ha, it's not real," Yoona says in a crazy lady way, like those evil witches or Kurumi from Date A Live.

" Daehyun, say something else."

" Yoona..."

" If you want I'll tell you my code number, 1004, special angel, Im Yoona. There is no way that you can ever capture my heart, I have no feelings, everything I say might be a lie to you."

" You're..."

" That's right the one and only princess of all angels, the one and only water angel, attach me if you can."

" Daehyun, step back."

" Eskiph," Yoona shouted, and a bow and arrow appeared.

" Zaskiel," Yoona shot the arrow into the air, and another Yoona came one inch close to me.

" You know, Daehyun, you're really handsome up close, it'd be such a shame to kill you right now, you have such a beautiful face," Yoona says as she is near my ear and bites it.

" Daehyun, stop staying still and attack," Youngjae shouts at me.

" Yedoff," I say and there is a whole in the clone of Yoona's stomach.

" Finally, you're starting to fight me, Reskat," again Yoona shoots the arrow, but this time towards me. It cuts through my stomach and a rope appears, Yoona starts to pull it towards her.

" You're too easy to defeat Daehyun, you're making me sad, I guess you won't be able to have the water orb."

" Yoona, why are you doing this, why are you acting this way?"

" Isn't it obvious, it's because you kissed me, you took my first kiss, I'm not innocent anymore, I can't be a perfect angel anymore, you deserve to die."

" Before I die, I'll take your second kiss."

I press my lips against hers, and everything seems like I'm in heaven, I look at her with my eyes open and force her to look in my eyes, how could I be so reckless to this girl, she's too innocent. She makes me feel guilty, I can see tears in her eyes, she starts to cry. She buries her head in my chest, until there's no more tears she can let out, then she rests in my arms. Jung Daehyun, pull yourself together, you're falling for her. Out of nowhere we appear in the hospital I lay her down on a bed and the water orb comes out. Does that mean she's dead?

"Don't worry Daehyun, she's not dead, she just lost control of her powers, and the orb escaped from her body. Yoona should have memory loss, since she doesn't have her orb she's useless, she only relies on her orb. Poor girl there's no point in living for her."

" Does that mean that she's a normal human being?"

" Yep, she has no one to rely on, no friends and no family, she's lost all hope. Anyway did you know you had to kiss her again or was it luck?"

" I knew, you fight fire with fire, so you fight kisses with kisses."


Hi Cuteyoona7, poor Yoona what will happen to her, it all decides on all you readers, please comment down below and up vote or subscribe. Oh, and FYI, there might be some things similar to Date A Live one and two.