Yoona's Past

1004, my angel

Daehyun's POV

Attic 

All we learned so far about the water orb is that it's a water orb! Youngjae has been trying his best to learn the secrets of all the orbs. So far he got the nature orb and ice orb down. It talks about the past, but I don't know why. When we combine the orbs, it's supposed to create a monster that's supposed to help us to take over the Earth. Well, who cares? 

"Hey, Youngjae can I see the water orb?"

" Ok, but be careful with it."

I look at the case the water orb is in and open it I touch the orb, when suddenly I'm in a different dimension. I see these bubbles and I hop into one of them. I see a young and beautiful Yoona inside a small house that is in the middle of the lake, was this in the Joseon Era? How old is Yoona exactly? Still, I see Yoona sitting inside the house all alone. Does that mean that her friends came later than her? She looks so sad, I want to approach her, I put my back against the house, I close my eyes until I here someone speak.

" Hello, who are you?"

I open my eyes and see Yoona," I'm Jung Daehyun."

" I'm Yoona, it's nice to meet you Daehyun, what brings you here?"

" Well, umm, I...."

" Oh, your here for the festival that's today, am I correct?"

She looks so innocent, but why does she have so many anger issues in the present.

" Yes, may I ask what the festival is about?"

" It's a festival held once every year, it's for the celebration of a new coming year."

Oh, New Years

" But, I don't have anyone to go with, will you be my partner Daehyun?"

What should I say? I don't have any clothes to wear to the festival.

" I would but I don't have any clothes to wear for the festival..."

" It's okay you can go shopping with me."

" Are you okay with that?"

" Of course, let's go now," Yoona says as she sticks out her hand.

I hold onto her hand and we start to go shopping.

While we were shopping one lady tells us," you two look so cute together!"

" Thank you," I say as I pull Yoona more closer to me.

After we were done shopping it was time to get ready for the festival. Once, I was done I was waiting for Yoona to come out. When she came out I couldn't keep, my mouth closed.

" Do I look okay, because your mouth is open and it won't close."

" You look really pretty, umm, shall we go to the festival now?"

" Okay," Yoona says as she holds onto my hand.

The first thing that happens once we arrive to where the festival is being held is one man comes up to us and says," what a lovely couple here, I'll give you guys two lanterns. What you do is, before you let the lantern into the sky you make a wish, you do this on the very last five seconds of the festival."

" Okay, thank you very much for the lanterns."

" Your welcome," the man says and leaves.


Finally, it's the last five seconds, Yoona and I make our wish and let the lanterns float in the air.

" What did you wish for Yoona?"

" I can't tell you it's a secret," Yoona says with a big smile on her face.

 What I wished for was for Yoona to not be so lonely anymore.


Yoona's POV

What I wished for was for Daehyun and I to meet in the future. Although if we did he would have to be reincarnated since I'm an angel, I would still look the same and never age.


Daehyun's POV

As this memory comes to an end, I hate to say goodbye to Yoona but I know I'll see her later. As the memory ended, I went back to the dimension filled with Yoona's memories. Since, I can't get out I decided to go into another one, this was when she was probably in college, wait so how many times was she in school? Never mind, anyways I had to be a new student and sit next to this random kid. Anyways, I want to see what happens in this memory, was this a good memory or a bad one? So, I was trying to approach Yoona when suddenly this kid went in front of me.

" Hey, Yoona," the kid says.

" Hey, Jungkook," Yoona says.

" Do you want to eat with me?"

" Sure."

 I follow them into the cafeteria and I feel like a stalker because of how I'm following them. Anyways as they eat all they talk about school stuff, I'm for sure that this kid, Jungkook likes her.


Hi Cuteyoona7 here, please keep updated with all my fanfics and if there is any good poster shop please tell me enjoy! :)