Lies

1004, my angel

Daehyun's POV

I walk with Jungkook and Yoona into the cafeteria. I choose a seat right behind where Yoona is sitting.

"So, I know how it's your birthday today..... So, I wanted to give you a surprise," Jungkook says.

"I thought you forgot, so what's your surprise?"

I turn my head towards where Jungkook is and he pulls out a ring.

"Jungkook, I...."

"I know that you're very surprised but I wanted to tell you how much I love you," Jungkook says as he starts to grab Yoona's hand.

She pulls it away and says," I can't..... I.... Just... Can't...."

She stands up and starts to walk away. 

"Wait,Yoona," Jungkook says as he gets up from his seat and grabs Yoona's arm and twists her body around

"I don't even really know you Jungkook..."

"Just trust me," he says as he pulls her in a hug.

I clench my fist.... I just really want to move him away from her...

"How can I trust you," Yoona asks.

"By this," he says as he kisses her....

Wait, I thought I was Yoona's first kiss.... Did she lie about that? This memory comes to an end and I start to think to myself.... Why did she lie to me? I see another memory, one with Yoona crying in the rain. I walk inside of it and out of nowhere an umbrella appears in my hand. I walk towards Yoona and cover her with my umbrella. She looks at me then continues to cry...

"A pretty girl shouldn't be crying in the rain, like this, by herself," I tell her.

"I'm not even pretty, if I was pretty he wouldn't have been cheating on me.... He kept on giving me excuses and excuses.... How could I resist his cute face though? But, I'm such a fool to think that a handsome boy like him would like an ugly girl like me..."

"You're not ugly...." I tell her

She looks at me,"why are you holding this umbrella for me?"

"You're not ugly.... You're not ugly... The only reason why that boy cheated on you is because he has problems.... You don't have any problems.... You're not ugly.... You're pretty... And if you continue to say that you're ugly... No matter how much I see your face, I can't find one imperfection.... You're beautiful just the way you are.'

She starts to laugh," isn't that a song by Bruno Mars?"

I think for awhile and notice that it is," oh, yeah, it is.... Hey, at least I made you smile."

She starts to smile more," what's your name?"

"Daehyun and you are?"

"I'm Im Yoona, thanks for cheering me up," she says as she starts to walk away.

"Wait," I say and I start to walk towards her.

"Here," I say as I give her the umbrella.

"No, it's fine..." She says trying to give it back.

"Please, I want you to take it," I tell her.

She smiles and walks away with the umbrella. So that's the reason why she lied, she wants to forget about what happened between her and Jungkook....

 

 

 

Hey, you guys! Thanks for continuing to support me, I❤you guys. Please comment down below