Tour kiss

1004, my angel

 "Uh Oh, I'm involved in this."


Daehyun's POV

"Uh Oh, I'm involved in this."

I bet she doesn't know our real intentions. I have to get her to fall in love with me, she'll be my key to destroying this Earth. I need to earn her trust and destroy her friends. Her code number is one of the things I need to figure out. But first, I need to win her heart, this will be a piece of cake.

"Hey Yoona, are you going to hang out with us or those 'guys' " two girls ask, they must also be angels.

"Umm, I'm not sure Yuri and Jessica, since they are new 'guys' I was going to ask them if they wanted to eat with me."

Seriously, just because I'm a dangerous spirit you guys don't have to use quotation marks.


Yoona's POV

In order to tell Yuri and Jessica my real intentions, I have to use telepathy so the spirits can't hear.

'Yuri, Jessica, what I'm trying to do right now is get on their good side, so that they won't take over my food, I mean the Earth.'

'You better be careful then, Yoong. If you need any help tell us immediately.'

'Ok.'

" Oh, I forgot Jessica and I forgot to do our homework, so we'll catch up with you guys later."

" Ok, bye Yul and Sica."

" Now, shall we start with operation, Win Im Yoona's Heart, Youngjae?"

" Let's get started."


Daehyun's POV

My plan for this operation is to give Yoona her first kiss, this should make her mad and flood the whole school allowing no one to escape. Then, Youngjae will take things from there.

"So, Yoona since I'm new I don't know the school that well, will you give me a tour?"

"Sure, are your friends coming along, too?"

"Nope, they're trying to figure something out."

The truth is once Yoona and I leave the classroom, they're going to try to trap and kill Yoona's two friends, when they kill them they should receive two orbs. One representing nature and the other ice. Dealing with her friends should be a piece of cake for the rest of the members. 

"Let's go now Yoona."

"Ok. First I'll take you to the cafeteria."


Cafeteria

"Well Daehyun, this is my favorite place out of the whole school, because of all the food."

" So you enjoy eating food?"

" Yes, it's my most favorite thing in the world, there is so many different types of food, the whole world is filled with food."

" Oh, ok, where are you going to take me next?"

" Probably, the rooftop, it's my second most favorite place in the school."


Rooftop

"I love to go up here, the air is so fresh and nice."

" It feels good to be up here with you."

" What does that mean," Yoona asked.

" It means that I like you, you dummy."

" Well, it's natural for people to like me, because of my face, since I'm from heaven."

" Well, I like you more than anyone else in the world."

" You must really think that you can win my heart, well that's a long way for you, pretty boy. Now, let's go to the gym."

Uhh, this girl is playing hard to get, just be patient man. You can do it, fighting Jung Daehyun.


Gym

" This is the place that I don't like out of this whole school, I hate it so much."

" And as much as you hate this place, is as much as I love you."

" Yah, Jung Daehyun you're so cheesy. Anyways let's get out of this place because I hate it so much."

" Yes, ma'am."


Hallway

" Well, I think that it's the end of Yoona tour, please join us again next time...."


Yoona's POV

" Well, I think that it's the end of Yoona tour, please join us again next time...."

Our lips have contacted together, I, I, I, will kill this...


Hi, Cuteyoona7 here please keep up with all the latest chapters, enjoy! :)