chapter seven

i'll protect you

"Seokjin hyung, i'm sorry for hitting you. I wanted to vent my anger on someone but i took it out on you though you're innocent. Im so sorry." Jimin apologises to Seokjin. "It's okay, hyung forgives you. I know what's going on but the next time you feel frustrated you can come to me and talk, dont hit me again okay? Im three years older than you, you kid!" Seokjin playfully scolds Jimin, flicking his head. "I got it. Thank you, hyung!" Jimin smiles and walks off.

"Namjoon ah!" Seokjin runs over and holds Namjoon's arm. "Jimin just spoke to me. Things seem to be much better now, so dont worry too much, okay?" Seokjin smiles and gives Namjoon a little squeeze on his arm. "Really? That's nice to hear. I'll talk to you later, hyung. I need to go for class!" Namjoon smiles and leans in to give Seokjin a peck on the lips. "Love you!" Seokjin touches his lips in shock. "He just kissed me!" Seokjin runs off to class while blushing, not noticing Namjoon's chuckling behind him.

"Yah, Jung Hoseok. Long time no see." Yoongi smirks and leans against the door. "What the hell do you want, Min Yoongi? I was done with you three years back. Leave me alone." Hoseok says, about to walk off. "Not so fast, dear." Yoongi pulls Hoseok back, close to leaning in and kissing him. Taehyung stares in shock. "H-hoseok hyung?" Hoseok shoves Yoongi off. "I'm not your boytoy anymore. Cant you leave me alone? Im dating someone already, quit pestering me." Hoseok walks towards Taehyung's direction, giving him a short glance, before walking away.

"What you have, Kim Taehyung," Yoongi walks up to Taehyung. "is exactly what i want. Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok. Hold them tightly, or they will get hurt." Yoongi pats Taehyung's shoulder and smirks. Taehyung's jaw drops at Yoongi's words. Jimin walks up to Yoongi and shoves him against the wall. "So rough, so dominant. Nice going, Jimin ah." Yoongi winks. "Dont call me that. Im not your friend. You better leave Taehyung and Hoseok alone. You can fight with me if you want to, but leave them alone." Jimin says, giving Yoongi one last glare.

"Thanks, Jimin ah. Its better if you just ignore him completely. You never know what hes capable of." Taehyung explains. "He pesters Hoseok and bullies Jungkook. Hopefully he stops, or ill report him." Jimin laughs. "He's an easy target, i will be fine. I promise!" Jimin smiles and assures Taehyung.