chapter six

i'll protect you

"Am i crazy? Why did i let him hug me? I didnt even have the urge to hit him.." Jungkook looks in the mirror in shock. He washes his face twice. "Ugh. Crazy. Crazy Jeon Jungkook! Ugh." He sighs and walks out of the dorm bathroom. "Argh you fool! Why did you hug him?" Jimin groans, hitting himself in the head. "You idiot. Simply amazing. Now Jungkook is going to hate me." Jimin continues walking ahead, not watching his way.  

"Ouch!" Jimin walks into Jungkook, bumping into his head. Both of them reach out to rub their heads, and Jungkook speaks up first. "Oh, its you, hyung. You.. you go first." Jungkook motions to the door. "No.. you go first." Jimin smiles and waves his hand towards the door. "Will both of you just go in?" Taehyung shoves the pair into the classroom, shaking his head. Jungkook wipes his back, mumbling curses at Taehyung.

"Hey, i hugged him yesterday." "You- WHAT?" Taehyung hollers. "Dude, shut up! You're so loud!" Jimin covers Taehyung's mouth, successfully shutting him up. "I hugged him because it seems like he remembered something bad, but surprisingly he didnt hit me. I think he's slowly remembering me." Jimin grins to himself. "You lovesick fool, at least Jungkook is progressing. Dont rush into things. His OCD is still pretty strong." Taehyung smiles. "Hoseok hyung!" Hoseok walks over to them. "Hi kids!" Hoseok holds Taehyung's hand and presses his lips onto Taehyung's. "I've got something for you. Come outside with me!" Hoseok tugs on Taehyung's hand. Taehyung giggles and makes his way out, sending a wink towards Jimin's direction. "So jealous of them, they look happy."

 "They're dating?" Jungkook occupies the seat Taehyung was previously on. "Whoa, you scared me. For a month or so, they've been in love since elementary school. They just didnt talk about it." Jimin smiles, remembering the memory. "How about you, hyung?" Jungkook asks. "You know already, you brat." Jimin laughs. "Then you?" Jungkook smiles. "There's someone." Jimin looks into Jungkook's eyes. "Could it be...." "You, hyung. Its you." Jungkook smirks as he gets up and walks towards the canteen. "What? That kid..." Jimin laughs to himself.