chapter three

i'll protect you

"Jungkook!" Jimin runs over and hugs Jungkook. "Do you remember me?" Jimin smiles. "Who are you? Dont touch me. I hate being touched." Jungkook scrambles out of Jimin's grip. "W-what's wrong? Are you alright?" Jimin tries to hold Jungkook's hand until his hand gets slapped away. "Why are you like this, Jungkook ah? Its me. Jimin!" Jimin tries to make Jungkook remember, but all Jungkook does is scoff and walk away, not turning back. "Who is Jimin... i dont even know him and he touched me?" Jimin's eyes widen in shock. "He forgot? He forgot everything?"

"Let's welcome Park Jimin from Busan! He recently moved over to Seoul." Jimin bows and looks right into Jungkook's direction while smiling.

Jimin walks to Jungkook's seat and talks to him. "Hyung wants to protect you." "You dont have to. I dont owe you anything for your efforts." Jungkook brushes him off. "You do. You owe me your smile. Thats all i want." Jimin pats Jungkook's shoulder gently and walks off. Jungkook grits his teeth in anger and brushes  the invisible dirt off his shoulder. "Whatever."

Taehyung walks over to Jimin and pats his shoulder. "Give him some time. He will open up to you if he wants to. Try talking to him slowly, and remember not to make physical contact with him." Jimin sighs. "Thank you, Taehyung." Taehyung smiles and walks over to Hoseok, his boyfriend. "Jimin ah, we will be here for you until Jungkook remembers. You have us. Dont worry, okay?" Hoseok gives Jimin a small hug to assure him. "Thank you guys. Thank you so much."