{Chapter 9};

Known & Unknown
{Sora's POV};

"I need your help."  I said seriously. I looked at Himchan, then each of the BAP members one by one. I saw all their eyes widened. "Yah Kim Sora I thought this was your business and not mine." Himchan said mimicking her. I scoffed. 

"Now I'm going to make it yours." I said and smirked. "Let's see about that." Himchan said. "Try. Me." I said and glared at him. I turned around towards my boys. "Taehyung get your computer." I said and eyed Tae, he quickly went to basement to get it and came back. He then turned it on and opened the security cameras. He shifted the computer to where everyone could see it.

"This is my, no OUR warehouse." I said and pointed at the screen. "As you can see there are about 48 cars. No 48 vans. I'm sure there's a great amount of men in each." Pointing at the vans surrounding the warehouse. 

"We can't afford them to take our belongings in this warehouse. Everything in there maybe is worth more than $12M dollars." I said, and some people gasped. "Including our hidden money which all together our warehouse is maybe worth more than $30M dollars." 

"What's in that warehouse." Yongguk stared at me, his eyes turning to stone rocks. I looked at him and trying to give him the same stare. "Lot's of things. Personalized knifes any shape and sizes. Any type of guns, soundproof guns, stun guns, etc. Robots, ones you can train with. Or ones you can start an army with."  I said and looked at everyone. "All personalized by BTS and I. Imported by the US, Europe and China." 

"Why do you think we can help you." Himchan then said. Why did I come to them? Of all people I chose them? I can get BigBang to help me one of the strongest groups in Seoul and I chose BAP?  "Because I trust you. We unexpectantly worked together before at that brothel and we seemed to work together quite well." I said and looked at everyone at the room. 

"Aren't you #1 in Seoul SK. Why do you need our help." Himchan said. "You sure like to push my buttons Himchan." I started, "I need your help, because I can't afford my boys to be at risk. If it was just us fighting maybe more than 100 men, you may never know what would happen. It's dangerous. I can't afford for any Single. One. Of. My. Boys. to end up in a coffin. Got it?" I said slammed the table with my fist. 

"Now you're putting my group at risk." Yongguk said. "Aren't you being a little selfish here, Sora?" he asked. 

"No I'm not. I know just as well that BAP is a strong gang. If you guys help I know we will make it out alive. Just. Trust. Me." I said 

"Afterall she is SK." Junhong (Zelo) spoke up. "Hyung, I say we help her." Zelo said and looked at Yongguk then at me. I nodded and noted to give him a thanks. 

"Me too." Youngjae said. "I do too." Daehyun spoke softely but intentely. "I'm in." Jongup said and nodded towards me. 

"More than half of your group agrees." I said and stared daggers into Yongguk's eyes. "No." He suddenly said. "No, I'm the leader of BAP and I choose what we do and what we don't do." Yongguk said and clenched his fist. 

"Fine. Then let's play a game. If I win then you guys help me. If I don't then I'll leave you guys." I glared at him. "Fine." Yongguk said strongly. 

I grabbed a revolver in my boot, which I keep just incase. "Have you ever played a fun game, called Russian Roulette?" I said and smirked. Eyes widened in shock around the room.

"If you haven't, let me explain." I said started pacing back in forth, in front of Yongguk and Himchan. "First you take out all the rounds in the chamber." I quickly unlocked the chamer and turned it over letting all the bullets fall out. "Except you keep one." I said and swiftly grabbed a bullet that hasen't reached the ground yet. "You put it back into the chamber and spin it." I put it into the chamber and spun it about 5 times. and stopped it. I locked it back into place. 

"You have 1 in 6 chance of getting killed, you don't know. Because you don't know where the bullet is." I said seriously and stared into Himchan's eyes and stopped in front of him. "Let me go first, yeah?" I said and smirked at him.

I put the nuzzle of the revolver on my temple. "You're not going to do it Sora." Himchan said and gulped. 

"Try."

"Me."

"Kim."

"Himchan." I said staggering my words.

I put my finger on the trigger and smirked. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thump-Thump

Thump-Thump

My heart was beating fast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BANG!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I didn't even flinch. And I'm still standing. I dropped the gun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who's next?" I said and smirked. Everyone in the room just stared, eyes widened in shock. I jumped up on the table in front of Yongguk and HImchan and sat down, crossed my legs and rested my hands behind me and leaned back. Yongguk's eyes were two round melons. and everyone kept silent. I looked over to Himchan and his eyes soften then hardened. I know he wouldn't have the guts to do it.

"Well?" I said and leaned forward, towards Yongguk. Our faces maybe a few centimeters apart. "I guess.... you guys are now helping us." I said and tilted my head and smirked. I pulled away, and looked at BAP and smirked and eyed every one of them and nodded. I jumped down from the table and walked past BAP.

"We'll discuss more later." I said not turning around. "C'mon boys." I said and BTS followed me to the basement.

 

 

 

"Yah KIM SORA WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!" Jimin said and ran towards me once we got into the basement. "I know what I was doing Jimin don't worry I did it before." I said and slightly laughed. 

"Still what if you did it wrong. That's dangerous." Namjoon said, and everyone agreed. "Fine, I'm sorry guys I didn't mean to worry you guys." I said and sighed. 

"But we need to figure out a plan since we now have our allies." I said and we gathered at the training room and started to map things out.


{Yongguk's POV};

"Have you ever played a fun game, called Russian Roulette?" She said and smirked. Eyes widened in shock around the room, even mine. 

"If you haven't, let me explain." she said started pacing back in forth, in front of Himchan and I. "First you take out all the rounds in the chamber." She quickly unlocked the chamber and turned it over letting all the bullets fall out. "Except you keep one." She said and swiftly grabbed a bullet that hasen't reached the ground yet. "You put it back into the chamber and spin it." She put it into the chamber and spun it and stopped it and locked it back into place. 

"You have 1 in 6 chance of getting killed, you don't know. Because you don't know where the bullet is." Sora said seriously and stared into Himchan's eyes and stopped in front of him. "Let me go first, yeah?" She said and smirked at him.

She put the nuzzle of the revolver on her temple. "You're not going to do it Sora." Himchan said and gulped. 

No. I know she wouldn't do it. She's crazy she wouldn't risk her life. She isn't going to do it.

"Try."

"Me."

"Kim."

"Himchan." She said, her words sounding deadly.

She put her finger on the trigger and smirked. 

She's doing it.

 

 

BANG!

 

 

She did it.

I heard the revolver hit the ground, but she was still standing. I saw her jump onto the table and relaxed herself.

"Who's next?" She said and smirked. Everyone in the room just stared, eyes widened in shock. I just gulped and stared at her.

 

"Well?" She said and leaned forward, towards me. Our faces maybe a few centimeters apart. She smelt good. Like Sweet vanilla. "I guess.... you guys are now helping us." She said and tilted her head and smirked. She's taunting me. She pulled away, and looked at BAP and smirked and eyed every one of them and nodded. She jumped down from the table and walked past BAP.

"We'll discuss more later." She said not turning around. "C'mon boys." she said and BTS followed her to the basement.

And I saw them walk to the basement.

"Wah, Noona is so cool, I can't believe she did that." Junhong said and his eyes sparkling. I just stared forward. 

She is....

 

 

Not what I expected.


{A/N}

Hi guys! Since i never updated here's another chapter ! (-: 

sorry all of these chapters are short i'll try to make them longer! (-:

I hope you liked this update. please stay tuned for more updates

Comment and subscribe!!

{QOTD}; 

Now that you have seen the more gangster-like Sora, what do you think of her? (-: