{Chapter 8};

Known & Unknown

 

*sorry if there are any mistakes T^T*



{Sora's POV};

"GOD DAMNITT GUYS." I yelled. I looked at the scene and sighed. They were in front of Jin's computer where the security cameras popped up. The security cameras from our warehouse to be exact. But then my eyes widened. I stormed into the room and pushed aside anyone who was in my way. There were vans surrounding the place. 12 black cars. I bent over the screen.

"What the ." I whispered, but loud enough for the boys to hear. I zoomed into one of the cameras, trying to see if I could get a closer look at the people in the car. But no luck, the windows were tinted. "." I said. I stood up and put my hands on my head. 

I looked at Namjoon. "When did they come?" I asked. Taehyung went towards the computer, "I got it." he said. He quickly rewinded to the cameras and stopped when the cars arrived. "Today at 12:43 pm." he said and spun his chair facing everyone. I sighed and took a seat on one of Jin's chair. 

"Namjoon, is this the 'present'?" I asked and stared at him intensly. "Surprisingly no. We barely saw this right now. Jin decided to check the cameras from his computer since Taehyung was lazy." He replied leaning for himself and resting his elbows on his knees and hands on his face. "Well . Then where is it." I said even more pissed.

He strolled to the other side of the room and picked up a duffle bag. He dropped it in front of me. I looked at it and at him. "When did you get it?" I asked. "Like 10 minutes before I called you. Someone rang the doorbell and when I went to open it, I thought it was you. But it wasn't. It was that." He said and pointed at the duffle bag. "How does anyone know where our hideout is? This place only WE know." I said, and cursed under my breath. 

"We need to get out of here. They know where we are. It's dangerous." I said seriously. I looked at Tae, "Look at the security cameras here and see if there is anything suspicious." I turned my head to the rest, "Pack the things that you guys need hurry I'll give you 15 minutes, excluding Tae." They all scurried around the house grabbing as much things as they can. 

I stared at the duffle bag grabbed it and left the room. I dug my phone out of my pocket and called Himchan. It rang for about 7 seconds and he finally answered.

"Himchan."

"Yes? What's up?"

"Can I have the boys over, Please I'll explain later."

"Fine."

"Thanks, love you bye." I hung up and went to the basement. I picked up one of my old backpacks and put as many of my favorite weapons in there. I looked at the robot and a hint of nostalgia washed over me. I looked around the basement and the punching bags. I'm gonna miss this place. 

Once I reached upstairs almost everyone was done. Taehyung and Jungkook was left. 

"Hoseok none of your cars were parked outside am I right?" I turned my head towards him. He shook his head. "Good. They wouldn't have put a tracker or a bomb." I waited patiently for Tae and Kookie. Once they were done we checked if we missed anything. 

"Tae, you see anything?" I asked. He shook his head and we all headed out. Jin and Jimin rode in my Jeep since I needed to get my motorcycle. Not the right day to bring this car without any windows, especially my motorcycle. Jin and Jimin just simply wore sunglasses hoping no one notices them. Thank god I have a helmet though. Anyone can see us.

As we arrived to the house I activated our underground garage and parked in there as well as the others. Just incase something happens. We all grabbed our things and headed inside. In front of the door were Daehyun and Himchan guns pointed at us.

"Woah there calm down." I said. They put their guns down. "You know we rarely use the underground garage. We were here just incase. Don't you know we only use it if there are emergencies?" HImchan said. 

"I know. And that's why I'm using it." I brushed by Himchan and Dae and told the boys to follow me. I lead them to our basement, where our "Underground House" was. We basically use it for emergencies. There were plenty of rooms for the boys, 8 rooms to be exact. They weren't too big or small, each with a personal bathroom. Crazy, right? Yeah. This house is huge. 

The boys started to settle down and right before we could leave to go back up, Himchan was leaning on the doorframe watching us. 

"Lots of explaining to do." He said and went for the stairs. Before we could follow him I stopped in front of them. "Be professional, be calm it's ok. Don't be nervous. If you know you would stutter don't you dare talk." I said and eyed each one of them, especially Jungkook, being the youngest. They all nodded and we headed up the stairs. 

We arrived in the living area and all of BAP were there, excluding Hyerim, who was probably in her room. 

"Himchan, it's a long story but I need to cut to the chase." I said and eyed him closely, seriousness overcame me. "We are being watched. They know where OUR hideout is. It's too dangerous to stay there." I said to him.

"Who? What do you mean being watched?" He asked, worried. "I'm not sure who it is, but im 80% sure it's The Twin Knifes." I gulped. "I know it's them Himchan, they left me something, I never got the chance to look at it. Bu-" 

"When did you see this?" someone asked cutting me off, and I turned my head towards the voice. "Was it just now?" Jongup said. Maybe the first time I heard him speak.. I just stared at him and nodded. "I saw some men maybe 7 blocks from here at a local grocery store. I went to go pick up some ice cream. They were just standing and watching people, all had sunglasses. They spotted me and it didn't seem right and I decided to come back here." He said.

"Wait.. what grocery store?" Yoongi asked. "A+ Grocery, why?" He replied, and Yoongi's eyes widened. "Yah, Sora that's the grocery store we went to that day, when we walked you home." He looked at me, I stared at him in shock. "Well, ." I said and sat down, which happens to be next to Daehyun. "How many were there?" I asked Jongup, as I rested my elbows and my knees, leaning forward. 

"Maybe like 12, all I remember is the one who spotted me had a star tattoo on his neck." He replied. "." I said loudly and sighed. I stood up and put my hands on my head and started pacing back and forth. I stopped in front of my boys (BTS) "Come on." I said and headed towards the basement. They followed me. "YAH What are doing just leaving?!" I heard Himchan say, and I turned around. 

"This is my business stick to your own." I coldy said. I turned back around and went back to going to the basement.


We gathered in the training room and sat at a couch. 

"Looks like we are going to be busy, guys." I started, "We have to raid our own warehouse." 

All the guys looked at me in confusion. "What do you mean 'raid' our own warehouse" Jungkook asked. I looked at him and sighed. "Our warehouse is taken over, apparently by The Twin Knifes men. I have to get it back. All our weapons are there and hidden money, and we can't afford to lose all of that." All of the boys nodded. 

"What if there is more people than we thought. We don't even know if they have 12 men or 120 men." Namjoon looked at me, and I stared back at him. "You're right Namjoon, but we can do it I know we can, I'm #1 in Seoul and you're probably next, since you're allied with me." I said. "But I'm not going to risk it. We need to be out alive if we raid our own warehouse. I can't afford to lose not a single one of you." I said seriously.

"Then, we need more allies." Hoseok said, raising a brow. We all nodded and I was stuck in my own thoughts. Who? 

"Anyone in mind?" I said and looked at everyone. "We already have 8 , which is us." 

"But the thing is, is that we don't know how much men are at our warehouse. We need a good ratio of our men and theres." Jimin said. He was right, we have to play smart. "Taehyung go get your computer and check our security cameras." I said looking at Tae. He quickly ran to his room and grabbed his computer and set it on the table in front of us. 

He finally pulled up the securty cameras and there we saw, more that 12 cars were there. Maybe 48 cars surrounding the whole perimeter. "Holy ." I whispered. "We definetely need allies." I said and stood back up. "And I know who." I said and stared at the boys, "Follow me."

I lead them up the stairs and into the living room and say BAP and including Hyerim. "I haven't properly introduced the people that I work with." I started. "Introduce yourselves." I said and looked at them.

"Rapmon. Leader and I specialize in guns." Namjoon said and nodded.

"Seokjin. Oldest and I specialize in knifes." Jin said and slightly bowed.

"Suga. I would say I'm lazy but I do best in guns." He said cooly and sighed.

"J-Hope. and I use these." He said pulled out his fists and started cracking his knuckles. 

"Jimin. I guess you would say I could kill you in one punch." He said and smirked. I looked at Hyerim and she blushed madly. [hueheu-a/n]

"V. People call me an alien But I'm a hacker. And I'm also good with knifes." He said slightly smiled.

"Jungkook. Youngest and knifing, but I'm also a fast runner." He said and bowed.

"Great, now that you all know them." I said and looked at BAP. 

"I need your help."  I said seriously.


{A/N}

OMG GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN BAP MATRIX TEASERS OMFG IM CRYINGGGG THERE COMEBACK IS NOV 15!!

also, BTS comeback nov 20!! ^^

I'm so sorry I said I would update 2-3 days but i've been so busy *A*

This update isn't too long either i'm so sorry guys )-: please forgive me T^T

Please comment and subscirbe i love you guys ^^ xoxo

{QOTD} 

Will BAP be allied with Sora and BTS?!