{Chapter 1} ;

Known & Unknown

{Sora's POV;}

"YAH! Give me back my phone you dimwit! My brother is calling me!" I yelled.

"No! I don't want you to leave!' The boy said.

"You know I will get in trouble if I don't go home Jimin." I gave him a serious face.

"Fine." He gave it back.

           Great I missed his call, watch when I get home I'm going to be in deep . I thought. I called him back as soon as I can. As I was waiting for him to pick up, I watched as the rest of the boys playing video games or on their phones. I smiled when I saw Jungkook who got Jimin on a headlock. Jimin being the dip he is, couldn't get out. I turned into deep thoughts, when I got interrupted. 

"YAHH, SORRAAA ARE YOU THERE?" Someone screamed on the other line. Oh .

"Sorry Himchannie I was daydreaming, but did you call me?" I asked in cute tone so he won't get mad.

"Hell yeah I did, where the are you, don't you know it's getting late?" 

"Well sorry Mr. Grumpy . I'm at the.. store because I wanted potatoe chips..?" I answered uneasily.

The boys looked at me, knowing to keep quiet while im on the phone with Himchan. I stared at them, making sure not a single sound comes from them. Not even a little toot from thier tiny butts.

"YAH, THAT'S NOT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR BROTHER!"

"Okay, okay chill out okay? I'm coming home in like 5 minutes."

"Uh huh, You better." He replied. "Well I probably won't be there when you get here I'm going to go out with the boys"

"Okay, whatever, I'll see you later." And I hung up.

Well looks like I better start heading home.. I thought. I grabbed all my things and sat back down.

"Well boys, It was nice to see you guys!" I smiled

"Yeah you too" Namjoon said. Along with all the boys nodded like a group of cats.

"Text me whenever, because I might get bored out of my life this weekend." 

"Okay, but don't you want us to walk you home, it's really dark outside." Jimin said

"You know I can handle it myself, but since Himchan is not going to be home, I'll be alone so.. Okay!" I replied

All the boys got up and scattered everywhere to find their phones and jackets. I just stood by the door waiting patiently.

"READYY!" All the boys chimed.

We all headed out the door walking in a little group. They were my partners, my allies, my besties, and most importantly my family. I needed them, they needed me. I was thinking about them when I remembered something. Aww I need to bring home some potatoe chips before Himchan gets mad. I thought. Yoongi AKA Suga was the next to me so I decided to have a convo with him.

"Yoongi, I need to go the store." I peeped. He looked at me then looked ahead

"Okay, I'll tell the boys, hol' up." He replied. 

"YO BOYS, LETS GO TO THE STORE REAL QUICK" he yelled, knowing that the rest wouldn't know what he was saying unless he yells.

"OKAY" The boys replied.

We turned in our tracks and headed to the nearest store. As we were walking I was deep in my thoughts. 

Thinking about my parents.

Thinking about Himchan

Thinking about Seven Star Mob

Thinking about life.

What am I going to do ? I thought.

Yoongi waved his hand in front of my face.

"Yah we're here" He said

Oh. I nodded. We walked in the store and got the things we needed, and getting ice cream for the boys, because you know how childish they are. We started to walk to my house eating our treats like a happy kid. Especially Jungkook. I stared at him. What a little cutie. I thought. He was like a younger sibling I never had. Honestly I would rather be a big sister than a little sister. I was deep in thoughts, but got interrupted when I saw Himchan's bright red car still on the driveway

"YAH GET BACK" I yelled. They started panicking, going on their knees and putting their hands over their head. I chuckled.

"Sorry to panick you guys, but my brother is still here. You guys can go home now, thanks for walking me home though" I said

They got up and looked. They recognized the car and quickly ran to me and hugged me and said goodbye. Yeah they were a bit scared of Himchan, which I don't know exactly why to be honest. I smiled and walked away, but I heard a faint voice behind me.

"BYEE NOOOONNNAAA!" Someone yelled

I turned around and I saw Jungkook waving and running backwards. I smiled. Hopefully he won't fa- too late I heard a slight thud and a "umpf" There he was, on the ground flat on his face. I laughed. Omg. They boys came running for him and he got up. I was still looking. As soon as he got up he gave me a thumbs up and they ran off. Oh god they crack me up. I just casually walked home and unlocked the house.There he was, giving me a look. Oh , I'm in deep .

"YAH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" He yelled. I gulped. I looked behind him and the rest of BAP were sitting on the couch looking at me. How embarrassing.

"Hi noona" Zelo peeped in a small voice and gave me a small wave. I smiled and waved back.

"HELLO? ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER ME?" Oh forgot about him.

"Oh.. U-Umm I was at the store remember?" I kinda stuttered, afraid of his voice.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?" He yelled. I just stared.

"Yah, Himchan calm down the lines were probably long, right Sora?" Youngjae said getting up. I looked at him and gave him a thankful look. He nodded.

"Yeah, Himchannie I am sorry the lines were so long, and the cashier tried to charge me extra and I started complaining, and she said that if I don't pay she would kick me out! AND I WANTED MY CHIPS (.3.) So I just paid her and walked off." I said.

Youngjae gave me a look, knowing it was a lie. Himchan sighed.

"Fine." he said and looked away

I went up and hugged him. His eyes widened and he hugged me back. I smirked. Heh he is so oblivious.

"At least I'm home right?" I said with big eyes.

"Yeah yeah." He smiled.

I suddenly released him them looked at the BAP members and bowed.

"Anyanghaesaeyo" I said and gave a small smile.

They just gave me a quick nod and I turned back to Himchan.

I thought you guys were going somewhere? I said

Himchan shook his head.

"No the boys and I are tired so we decided to stay here" He replied

Oh. I just nodded. I went into the kitchen to put away the chips and some other things I decided to buy.

"Hey, are you guys hungry?" I asked them. They turned their heads to me and nodded their heads wildly. My eyes widened. Damn.

"Okay I'll make something to eat."

I decided to make SoonDuBu Jjigae {soft tofu soup}, JjapChae {Stir fried noodles}, and some side dishes. I got to work making sure it tastes good. I love cooking. Yeah I seem pretty nice, even though I'm a gangster, but you know I'm still a normal girl. Plus since Himchannie and BAP doesn't know, I want to make it seem I am innocent. I was almost ready for the food to be done, so I decided to set up the table while the SoonDuBu Jjigae was boiling. 

"BOYS COME AND EAT !" I yelled. They ran quickly to the table. Zelo, Jongup and Daehyun sat on one side of the table, whie Himchan Youngjae and Yongguk sat on the other. Since I made the food I sat on the head of the table. I went back to the kitchen and brought back the food and we all started to dig in.

"WAHHH NOOONNNA! THIS FOOD IS GOOD!" Zelo smiled with sparkling eyes.

"Thanks Zelo-ah" I chuckled.

"The perks of having a sister that can cook!" Himchan said.

I just sat there smiling at Himchan and Zelo. While the others just sat there and ate. Youngjae gave me a thumbs up, and Daehyun, Yongguk, and Jongup gave a reassuring smile and a nod. I was closest to Zelo and Youngjae, and of course Himchan. But they weren't as special as BTS. I mean yeah Himchan since he is my brother, but I barely know BAP, and I hardly see them too. But ever since I met them Youngjae and Zelo were the ones who actually interacted with me. 

We all finished our meal and boys decided to clean up since I made them dinner. How nice, not having to clean up. I gratefully thanked them and I headed upstairs to my room, which took forever because my house was huge. Since our parents died we got to keep their money, not trying to brag but they made pretty good money. We have rooms for BAP as well, since they sleep here, but I usually stay at a girl friends house, but actually it's BTS's dorm. My parents were murdered, by the nastiest, ugliest gang in Seoul, Seven Star Mob. It was horrifying. That's why I became a gangster, to get revenge.

I was changing into my pajamas when I heard my phone vibrate. A text from Jimin.

Goodnight bb Sweet dreams! <3 ^^. Ew Jimin no.

Jimin no. But anyways goodnight Jimminie! <3 (Like a bestie) (; I replied

Aww ;( I thought you were bae. But no >.>

Okay fine.. Don't be mad Jiminnie! But i'm going to go to bed now tell the boys Gn! <3

Okay bb! goodnight ;* Dream about me!! <3

I chuckled and decided to go to bed. I put my phone on the nightstand and charged it. Tucked myself to bed, and turned off my lamp.

New adventures tomorrow... Goodnight Umma, and Appa.


{A/N}

I hope you guys liked the first update! Special Thanksgiving Update lol! ^^ Hope you have a great Thanksgiving though!

Btw.. I personally like long chapters, so I intend to make them long for my subbies!

S/O

to idk-teehee

and

JazzyRenee

For subscribing to my story ! And Upvoting it!

QOTD (Question of the day)

Will Sora fall in love with a BTS member or a BAP member? 

Comment down below!