{Chapter 2} ;

Known & Unknown

{Sora's POV};

oh .

My phone was ringing.

I got up and looked at the ID

Jin (;  It read.

I quickly answered it, wondering why he is calling me so early in the morning.

"Yobosaeyo?" I said

"Sora-ah hurry, come to the hideout we have some things we need to do today." He said seriously. , is it another "mission"

"Okay I'll be there in 10" I said and hung up.

I quickly opened my closet and looked in the very back to get my clothing. A black crop top, high waisted faux leather pants, my waist belt that held my weapons, and combat boots. I wear this everytime we have a "mission." I grabbed my back pack, in there I put my belt and some other things that I needed. I but on a faux leather jacket, put my hair in a ponytail, and headed out of my room grabbing my sunglasses on the way out. Let's just hope we don't run into someone.

I heard clanking noises from the kitchen. 

But no one was there.

Okay, we're safe, I was probably hallucinating. As I was deep in my thoughts I bumped into something, or someone.

"Umpf" We both said.

I looked up.

Oh . . . . 

"I'm sorry." The person said.

"No it was my fault, I should've watched where I was going." I said with a meek smile.

He just nodded.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Just going to help out a friend," I said. He gave me a weird look. "Girl problems" I continued.

"Oh" and he started to walk away.

"Hey Yongguk?" I asked. He turned around.

"Tell Himchan I'll be fine, and I'll be home tonight." I said

"Alright, be careful." He said

"Thanks" I said. He nodded.

And I went out the door. Did he care for me? Ehh no Sora just a brotherly love right? Or just trying to be nice? Whatever..  I walked to an alley and looked left and right making sure no one was there. I went up to a object with a cover over it. I pulled it out. My motorcycle. 

"Hello beautiful." I smirked "Let's get this party started." And I drove off.


I parked my motorcycle and walked up the steps.

Unlocked the door and saw the boys on the table planning out something.

Taehyung looked up.

"Hey come on in, we are planning out the "mission" " He said

I got down on the floor and saw the plan. 

Me, Tae, Jimin, go in from the front. Namjoon, Jin, JungKook from the back. Hoseok from the right, Yoongi from the left.

"Sounds good to me." I said in serious tone. "We attacking some of Twin Stars men?"

They all nodded. Finally, I'll them up.

"Well, let's get our things together, get our weapons, everyone got their walkie-talkies?" Namjoon said.

We all nodded.

"Go ahead and hang around, I'll call you guys when we are heading out, it's a long drive." He said.

All of us headed down to the basement. Our training area. You can basically do anything, knife things, shoot things, hit things, kick things. Jimin, and J-hope went to the punching bags, Namjoon and Suga at the gun ranges. V, Jin, JungKook at the knife throwing. Me? I practice with a robot. Yeah, it's a mechanical robot that we can control, depending how easy or hard you want it to beat your . I went up to it. Hello Norm. I turned him on with the touch screen computer next to him. Hmm how hard should I go? I quickly pressed the button that said "MEDIUM." Let's get this show started.

The robot quickly sped towards me, tried to take the first hit. Wrong move sunshine.

I swiftly ducked down, and putting out my leg to trip him, but failed. .

The robot turned around. Threw a punch, but I blocked it. Along with all the other punches he threw. He finally hit me on my face and my body. Causing me to bleed on my lip, I wiped it off and smirked.

You wanna play like that?

I finally gave him a punch on the stomach, and he stumbled back.

I quickly ran up to him and kicked in his face. Before He fell down I grabbed both his arms, jumped and did a back flip, landed behind him and ripped it off. 

The robot fell on his knees and then his face.

Looks like we need another robot.

I heard something. Oh my walkie talkie

"YAH, We are leaving." I heard J-hope?

I quickly wiped my sweat and gathered my weapons and went upstairs. Oops. They were waiting for me. 

"Sorry." I whispered. They nodded.

"We're heading out. Get in the van." Namjoon said.

We all headed to the van and climbed in. The glass was all black, and bulletproof. As in the car itself, it is matte black. When we all got inside Namjoon handed us some food. We all ate in silence. All you can hear is munching and wrapper sounds. Everyone looked deep in their thoughts. I looked around the van. They were all looking down. Their elbows on their knees, and their hands interlaced. Looks like everyone is nervous, even Namjoon

​Deep in my own thoughts, I fell asleep without me knowing.


 

Someone shook me. What? 

"Yah come on we're here." Jimin said Oh .

I quickly got up and grabbed my things. I put on my weapon belt, and hooked on my knife, gun, and walkie talkie. I got out of the van and saw the boys crouching over behind the van. I looked and saw the abandoned warehouse, and saw guys outside of it, with guns. Oh . I quickly ran to the boys. 

"You guys know the plan, but since there is guards, don't shoot." Namjoon said

"We can just quietly kill them. Slowly go towards them, while they turn around knife them on the throat." I said

They all looked at me.

"Sounds fine to me, we take out the guards then we go to the usual plan." Namjoon said. We all nodded and got to work. 10 guards, I guess this will be easy.

"JungKook and I will take down 2, the rest take down 1." I said. JungKook was terribly great at knifes, surprisingly.

They all nodded. We all laid on the floor and basically crawled towards them. Jin went first, the guard turned around.

"Hello." Jin whispered, and cut his throat. Damn Jin.

V saw the other guard turn towards Jin, He quickly scrambled up ran behind him but sped up and got in front of him. The guard was confused. The guard tried to hit him with his gun but V ducked down. 

"Heh slow poke." V chuckled. Then he quickly grabbed his head and twisted it. Oh Tae, when did you learn that?

All the boys did their job, but I still had 2 more.

I saw the 2 guards, great they are close together. I crawled to the first one, stabbed his leg. He got down to the floor and I crawled next to him.

"If you don't shut to up, I'll kill you." I hissed. 

He peeped.

"Looks like you didn't follow the rules." I traced the outline of his face, then quickly slit his throat.

"er."

I looked for the other guard. Oh where did he go.

I looked behind me and there he was on the other side of the warehouse. Making me work and . it, let's get this over with.

I silently sprinted up to him, grabbed his shoulders, did a front flip, and landed in front of him. I smirked and slit his throat. 

Game over for you.

I took out my walkie talkie.

"No more guards, go to the plan." I said.

I saw the boys scatter. Tae and Jimin came towards me.

"Lets go." I said.

I went towards the front of the warehouse. 

"Ready?" I said in the walkie talkie.

"Ready." They said.

We all kicked open the door. Pulled out our guns ready for a fight. But no one was there. What the .

"See anyone?" I said to the walkie talkie. "Nope." Someone said. Great. We all gathered in the middle of the warehouse. Where the are they.

"Look there's a door." Suga said.

We all looked over and saw a metal door, unlocked. Why is it unlocked? We all ran to the door. The lights were on and everything. I took a smoke bomb from my belt, and threw it in there. 3. 2. 1. J-hope kicked the door open. And there he was sitting on the chair, with a gas mask. Heh he knew. 

"Well hello there." He said

"Hoon, where the are they." I spat. He looked at me and smirked, I just continued to stare at him waiting for his answer. "Who twin Knifes?" He finally replied. 

"Naww  you bastard, I'm ing trying to find Ronald McDonald." I hissed. I gave an evil glare. Craving death. Wanting to kill him already. 

"Not appreciating your sarcasm here, but he might up my ." He replied. I chuckled. What a ing .

"I'll shove a tree trunk up your ing if you don't answer me." I said. "No, what makes you think I would tell you." He smiled. I jumped on his desk, grabbed his head and put the gun on his temple. "Tell me now or you gone." I spat. He panicked, and scrambled. 

"The Twin Star's are visiting me sometime this week but I don't know when, I don't know where they are because they have new hideouts everyday." He scrambled

"Okay thanks, but you're still dead."I said.

"But I thought if I told you I wouldn't be dead!" He said panicky.

"Well you didn't tell where they are so.. No." I said coldly.

"PLEASE NO, I BEG YOU PLEASE I TO-" He screamed. 

BANG! I shot him.

"Dismember him." I told the boys. I walked off, going back to the van. I got a duffel bag and wrote a note saying:

I will find you. But here is a little present 

-SK

I walked back to the warehouse with the duffel bag and note. I got into the room and told the boys to put his body parts in the bag. Once they were done I put the note inside as well. Looks like our job is done.

Good job guys, now let's go home." I said. We all went back to van and drove home. I checked the time 2:13 AM . When we finally arrived back to the dorm, I bid the boys goodbye and went home with my motorcycle. As I was driving, I was thinking about my parents. Death Anniversary in a couple of weeks. I went back to the alley and put the cover over my motorcycle, when I finally arrived home I checked the time again. 4:57 I'm so tired. 


I unlocked the door and stepped inside as quietly as I can. Thank no one was awake. I then quietly went to the fridge to grab something to drink. As I closed the fridge and got up I bumped into someone.

"Where have you been?" I looked up. Yongguk?.. again? 

"I've been with my friends remember?" I replied.

"I told Himchan you were going to sleep there." He said "Just in case because he can get a bit over protected" He said half-heartily.

"Oh well thanks, you should go to bed." I said

"Yeah thanks you too." he said not looking at me, and he walked back to his room.

Weird, never thought the big bad Yongguk can be like that. He is definitely a softie. 

I went upstairs to get ready for bed, put my clothes in the dirty pile, and changed to some Nike shorts and a t-shirt. 

You climbed into bed, and started scrolling through your phone.

BEEP , A notification

Text From Yoongi (: 

Did you make it home yet?

Yea I did thanks for asking (:

Okay that's good, sleep well! ^^

Okay goodnight Yoongi, tell the boys I said goodnight as well ;) 

He replied with an "okay" And we stopped texting.

I put my phone in the charger and put it on my nightstand tucked myself to bed and turned off the lights.

Today was a long day..


{A/N} 

Hey guys, sorry for not updating yesterday but here is another chappie! ^^ I hope you like it c: 

[QOTD]

What do you think about Yongguk? Why do you think he keeps running into Sora?

Comment down below <3