{Chapter 7};

Known & Unknown
{Sora's POV};

"Hey.. What are doing down here?" I heard someone ask. I tried to look for the voice. He suddenly came into sight as the light from the kitchen hit his face. I realized who it was. Yongguk.. again. Out of all people why is it always him that is popping out of no where? I was out of it and didn't know what to say but I was staring straight into his eyes.

"W-what are you doing down here?.." asking the same question. He chuckled, "aren't you supposed to answer me first, I'm the one who asked first." I just looked at him. "Oh well, I couldn't sleep ever since I got home I'm just... well actually I honestly don't know." I replied. I looked down sheepishly. 

"Well I'm just down here for the same reason." He said and sat next to me. I looked at him and gave him a small grin. I just awkwardly sat there. "I want to thank you." He finally peeped out. I looked at him. "Thank you for helping Hyerim, it's been 6 years and I finally have her back. Sora thank you so much, you saved her. She told me you helped her before they injected heroine in her. Thank you, Sora I don't know how I can repay you." He looked at me and tears were in his eyes.

"Yongguk.. Are you about to cry? It was no problem. Honestly, don't over think it." I was panicking in the inside. I usually don't know what to when someone cries. He was silently crying as his head was down looking on his lap. I felt so bad that I didn't care what I did. I moved closer towards him an hugged him. "Yongguk it's ok, she's here now. She's safe now." I said and patted his back. He put his head on my shoulder and cried as the wet patch on my shirt got larger.

I don't know how long we've been like this but he finally stopped. He sat up and didn't look at me. "Sorry... I didn't mean to cry on you like that." he sniffled. "It's okay, sometimes it's good to let it all out." I said and he looked at me. "You should sleep now, today was been a long day." He said. He looked at me and I nodded. He got up and started walking towards his room. As I was about to leave, he stopped and looked at me. 

"Please look out for Hyerim for me.. or at least help me." He said. I gave him a quick nod and he turned around continuing towards his room. I checked the time on my watch and it was 8:43 am. Damn. I went inside my room and Hyerim was fast asleep. I quietly walked over to my bed and carefully laid down trying not to wake her up. 

Before I knew it I was fast asleep, I was exhausted.


The sun was peeking through my curtains and my eyes opened to find it bright outside. I looked to my left and the bed was empty. Where did Hyerim go? I checked the time from my phone on the nightstand and it was 3:27 pm. HOLY . I must've slept forever. I groggily got out of bed and headed towards my bathroom and quickly washed up.

Once I was done I headed out my door and I heard people talking. I finally reached the living room and everyone was on the couch, chairs and some sitting on the floor. But one was missing. Because I was so tired I couldn't figure out who wasn't here.

"Well look who is finally up." Himchan said. "Why did you sleep so late?" He asked. I went into the kitchen ignoring his question and grabbed some water. "I couldn't sleep so I was looking at some stuff on my computer." I said as I walking out and sitting on a chair. 

"Good morning noona!" Zelo said with a huge smile on his face. "Morning Zelo-ah." I said and smiled. "And good morning to everyone else." Everyone looked at me and gave me simple nods and some "good mornings." I looked back at my boring glass of water totally zoned out. Then I heard footsteps coming towards me, I looked up and Hyerim was in front of me. 

"Hey Hyerim, did you sleep well?" I asked. "Yeah, thanks for leting me sleep with you by the way." She said I smiled. I simply gave her a "No problem" And we continued talking to each other. 

"Finally everyone is awake!" I heard youngjae say. I turned around and Yongguk was rubbing his eyes. So he's the one who was missing. I heard everybody conversing with each other,as well as Hyerim and I had our own little talk. Suddenly I heard a little grumble. Wtf was that? Then I heard it again. I looked at Hyerim and she blushed. "Sorry.." she said and looked down. "Are you hungry Hyerim?" I asked. She shyly nodded and kept looking at her hands. 

"You should've said something, I can make you food." I said and got up. As soon as someone heard "make food" Everyone ran towards me and hit me with all these questions, "You're making food?" "What are you making" "Can you make us food for all of us?." Oh god. I couldn't refuse so I mind as well made food for everyone. Plus I was hungry myself. 

I decided to make Kimchi Fried rice, Tteokbukki and Mandu. Hyerim decided to help me to make things go faster. 

"Thanks a lot Hyerim, you seriously don't have to help me make food for everyone." I said. She just smiled and said, "It's okay it's the least I can do, really!" 

"Hyerim, I just wanted to know, How old are you. You look very young." I asked. She looked at me, "I'm about to turn 20 years old." She said. "About to? That means your birthday is coming up soon, when is it?" I asked. "In 3 days.." She said. My eyes widened. "Are you kidding? We have to celebrate!' I said in unison. She just smiled. 

As the food was about ready I told Hyerim to set up the table. When she was finished I called everyone to gather around and sit on the table and eat. Of course me at the head of the table and others around. 

"Thanks for making the food Sora!" Zelo said and stuffed his face. "Zelo calm down, and what about Hyerim?" I said. His eyes widened. "HYERIM MADE IT TOO!!" He asked food flying everywhere. 

"YAH! Don't talk with your mouth full!" Daehyun yelled. Woah Daehyun actually talked. "Mianhae, but thanks Hyerim it's really good!!" Zelo looked at her and smiled happily. "No problem." She said and everyone dug in. 

Once everyone was finished, Himchan was in charge of the dishes because I made the food. I went to my room to grab my phone and saw a had 9 missed calls and 13 messages. Well oops.

*2 Missed calls from Namjoon*

*5 Missed calls from Jiminie*

*1 Miss call from Yoongi*

*1 Missed call from Hobie*

They didn't even leave voicemails wow.

*7 Messages from Jin*

*3 Messages from Tae*

*3 Messages from Kookie*

All the messages said to call them or at least text back. I decided to call Namjoon because he was at least more mature. As the phone was ringing I looked out my window and the sun was setting. Well today was a pretty short day.

"Hello? Yah Sora where have you been, we've been worried we thought you were dead?!" I heard someone yell. Oh Namjoon! Why do I always zone out?

"Dead?! What do you mean dead? How could I be dead?" I asked. "You know your brother, he might I don't know... You know what I mean missy! He's like I DON'T KNOW A CRAZY OVER PROTECTIVE BROTHER?!" He yelled through the phone. I couldn't help but laugh. "Yah he isn't that bad haha, But I'm fine what about you guys?" I said.

"We're fine. Although.. Something was left for us. Well not us, but you." He said, suddenly changing the mood. "What, what do you mean? Is it another delivery of supplies?" I said quite excited. 

"Somewhat like that but no, listen to me Sora, The Twin Knifes are now after you." Well that's not very surprising. 

"Such irony, because I'm after them." I said, "What did he leave you, or me...?" I asked.

"I can't explain. I think you might want to come see it." He said. I looked down at my feet and looked up. "I'll be there at the hideout." I said and hung up. I quickly changed into black jeans, a white tank top and a jean jacket as a pullover. I grabbed my Nike tennis shoes put them on. I was about to grab my keys to my motorcycle then I realized its at the hideout. I forgot it after I got to the hideout, and got a ride home from the boys. . How can I be so careless? We have two cars! But would Himchan let me drive it? I haven't drove in years since I started using my motorcyle. 

Wait. Himchan doesn't know I have the motorcycle. So I can use it!

I ran down the stairs and looked for Himchan. 

"Channie! Hey where's the keys for the Jeep?" I asked. He just looked at me like I was crazy. "Why do you need them, I thought you usually use it?" He asked me.

"I need to go somewhere.. and I think I left it soemwhere" I lied. He pointed to the cabinet next to our door, " Check n there, Where are you going?" He asked. I jogged towards the cabinet and opened it, and saw it was in there. Jackpot! But before I can even reach my hand in there it was closed shut. "Channie, what hell?" I said slightly annoyed.

"Answer my question then you can have the keys." He said. I gave in."Fine, I'm going to see the boys." I said "Or aka BTS. They boys from yesterday." I said. He put his hand away from the cabinet and grabbed the keys for me. He gave it to me and said, "Here, text me if you need anything and when you're coming home and if you're not then text me." He said.

"Okay DAD." I said and rolled my eyes, but turned back and gave him a smile, "Thanks Channie!" I was about to leave the house then realized the car was in the garage and I forgot that everyone was here so I decided to say bye to them as I made my way into the garage. I opened the garage with the button on the wall and the sunlight lit up the garage revealing Himchan's Range Rover and The Jeep. 

Since The Jeep had no roof, doors or windows it was a peaceful ride. The wind was blowing on my face and I felt.. Normal. But a tad bit better than my motorcycle since it wasn't as loud.

I should really start using this car. 

As I drove into the driveway of our hideout I sighed and got out. Ready for whatever. I dropped down from the car and made my way to the door and unlocked it with my key. 

"Alright I'm here, wheres the present." I said as I threw my bag on the couch and saw that no one was here. What? I heard something coming from the hallway. I didn't have my gun. I ran to the kitchen opened the cabinet on top of the fridge and grabbed a pistol. I quitely walked towards the noise. From Jin's room? 

1... 2... 3!

I kicked open the door and the weight on my chest went away.

"GOD DAMNITT GUYS." I was pissed.

 


{A/N}

YO GUYS! So heres a short update, I'm sorry that these chapters are so short ): Forgive me please

But I hope you like it and sorry that i left you hanging lol 

I decided I will update every 2-3 days if I can (:

anyways love you guys lots xoxo <3

-randdooommm

{No QOTD today guys sorry ):}