{Chapter 3};

Known & Unknown

*Someone’s POV*

 

“WHAT THE IS THIS?” He said. He looked at the duffel bag and saw Hoon, chopped into pieces. He picked up the note and read it “ That son of a , I’ll kill you, like how I did to your parents.” he hissed. He turned towards his men. “Find her. NOW.” He yelled.

 

 

“I’ll ing find you Kim Sora, I’ll kill you and your brother.”

 

 

 


 

 

 

{Sora’s POV} ;

 

I woke up with a huge headache. . I got up, hoping the headache will go away, I grabbed my sweatshirt and headed downstairs. I went straight to the kitchen and started to make me some coffee. Umma, Appa, it’s almost your death anniversary.. Are you okay up there? I miss you so much.

 

Flashback.

 

I was 12, Himchan 15.

 

 

“RUN, RUN!” My mom yelled. We ran to an alley hoping they wouldn’t see us. I saw my dad run past us ignoring the alley. APPA. I thought. I tried to run for him but Himchan stopped me. I heard gunshots.

 

No.

 

 

 

No.

 

 

 

NO.

 

I started bawling. This could not happen. 

 

“WHERE ARE YOU MUNYI? I KNOW YOU ARE HERE COMEOUT.” Someone yelled.

 "Umma don’t go out please, we need you.” I whispered.

“IF YOU DONT COME OUT, I’LL KILL YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN.” He yelled.

“I’m sorry, I have to go, I want you guys to live, be brave okay?” She said kissing our heads.

“Umma please, you don’t have to do this.” Himchan said.

“I’m sorry .” She said and ran out.

“I’M OVER HERE!” I heard her yell. 

“Found you.” The person said.

“Whether you like or not. Bring her to the Brothel.” He told his men.

 

NO NO NO.

 

YOU CANT DO THIS.

 

YOU’RE NOT SELLING HER BODY.

I screamed in my head.

 

Himchan and I couldn’t anything about it. All we did was sit there. I could’ve done something but I didn’t. I could’ve saved my mom, I could’ve saved her right then and there, but I didn’t, it was all my FAUlT.

 

 

3 years later.. (Now Sora is 15 , and Himchan is 18)

 

I tried to look for her in every brothel I knew. I was walking to a brothel trying to find my mother. I climbed on the roof and found the latch leading to the room full of girls. I quietly opened it and looked inside. UMMA. I thought. I saw her sitting there deep in her thoughts. “Umma” I whispered. She looked around. “Sora?” she whimpered and looked up. “SORA!” She gasped. I put my finger to my lips telling her to be quiet. I grabbed my rope and threw it down there. “Wrap it around you and I’ll pull you out.” And she did it in a rush. I quickly pulled her up, using all my strength. When she was almost there a guy came inside the room. 

“HEY.” he called. Other men came in the rom.

“GET HER.” he yelled. I quickly pulled her up and we ran. I carefully got her down of the roof and they were after us. We ran to an alley but there was a dead end. They circled around us. I gave my mom a knife, to protect herself. Me? barehanded.  I ran to one of them punched him in the throat, he stumbled back. He threw a punch, I ducked down, and tripped him. I punched him on the face and saw a pole next to me and hit him with it, he lay there unconscious. One was taking my mom. I ran and hit his leg, making my mom fall. I gave him a body shot and kicked his face. The next came running towards me I jumped over him wrapped my arm around his neck and twisted it. Last guy. He came towards me and knocked me with his gun. I stumbled back and he kicked my stomach, knocking the wind out of me, and I lay there unconscious. I saw him grab my mom, and I quickly got up, everything blurry. 

“I’ll kill her if you step closer.” He said.

“You don’t have to do this.” I said

“I have to.” he said.

“Please don’t do this.” I said , my eyes watery 

I stepped back just a little bit to grab the pole.

“You moved.”

BANG. He shot her on the stomach.

“NOOO” And I fell on my knees. I grabbed the pole and ran towards him. His back turned around ready to leave. He heard my footsteps, but too late I stabbed him with the pole and twisted it.

“That’s for my mother.” I whispered, and quickly ran to my mom. I kneeled beside her, hands shaky. 

“Mom, I’m so sorry. It’s all my fault! I could’ve saved you.. I’m so sorry.” I started crying. 

She looked at me and smiled.

“It’s not your fault baby, umma is okay, be brave and tell Himchan I love him, I’ll be watching over you guys okay?” She said.

I heard more men coming towards us. I panicked.

“Go, run, get out of here, I love you, don’t you forget that.” She said

“No, umma I can’t, I need you.” I bawled.

“I love you always, go, I need you to run for your life, please.” she said and her eyes closed.

“I’m so sorry umma, I love so much.” I kissed her forehead and jumped onto the dumpster and climbed up to the roof. Once I landed onto my feet I started crying.

 

ALL

 

MY

 

FAULT.

 

I arrived home. And Himchan was on the couch waiting for me. He saw the cuts and bruises, and he panicked.

 

“What happened?! I’ve been looking for you!” He cried

“Mom’s dead.” I said with a straight face.

“What?! how do you know?” he asked, eyes widened.

“They kidnapped me, and killed her right in front of me. “ I lied. 

He hugged me and we cried together.

“I could’ve saved her Himchan, this is all my fault.” I started bawling.

“No you tried your best Sora-ah” he said.

And we sat down and cried all night.

That's when I wanted to get them.

That's how I became the one and only

Kim Sora.

 *end*

 

I was interrupted in my thoughts when Himchan came towards me.

“Hello?.. Can you not listen or what? He said.

“Oh sorry Himchannie.” I said with a meek smile.

“I thought you were staying at your friend’s?” he asked

“Oh she had to do something, so I had to leave” I lied.

“Oh okay, the boys and are going to lunch later wanna come?” He asked.

“No, I’m fine, I knda wanna stay home today..” I declined politely.

“Okay, be safe when we leave okay?" he said and game me a kiss on the forehead.

“Ew HIMCHAN no need to kiss me on the forehead you’re just 3 years older, AND I’M 22 YEARS OLD. Oh god you’re so embarrassing." I sighed.

“Okay, if you didn’t want my love then I don’t need to give it to you..” he said sadly I sighed.

I quickly ran to him and hugged him

“I'm just kidding, sorry Himchannie (: “ I smiled.

He smiled and ruffled my hair.

“Your apology is accepted.” He said and he went to wake up the boys.

I walked into my room and went to my desk.

I looked in the drawer and saw the address.

A brothel. The brothel my mother was in, to be exact. 

I quickly called Namjoon to tell him we have some business to take care of.

 


 

Once the boys left the house, I quickly changed to my regular outfit and ran to my motorcycle, and drove to the dorm.

I checked the time 5:37

I quickly barged into the dorm and gathered the boys.

“We are attacking this brothel. Why? because this is The Twin Star’s brothel. They are keeping es, and trafficking drugs. We need to kill the men, and save the girls. Here’s the plan.” I started. “ We all go in at a different time. Don’t look suspicious, pretend you are hooking up with girls, I’ll go for the bar. Once I see no one notices us, we attack. I need to go to an office on the 2nd floor. In the desk there is a small notebook, and in there is The Twin Star’s schedules, where they go what time what dates etc. I need that book. Try to hold them off“ I said seriously 

“Who do we attack?” Jung kook asked.

“Find people with a star tattoo that has seven points. That is The Twin Star’s men.” I said

“Got it?” I asked

They all nodded. 

“Oh and I have something.” I said. I handed them in-ears. 

“what is this.?” J-hope asked.

“They are intercom systems, put them in your ears, and we can hear every single thing you say without pressing a button. I got them because the walkie talkies were a pain in the . “ I explained

“THIS IS SO COOL .” Yoongi said. I chuckled.

I checked the time 6:43. Damn the time passed by fast.“We are heading out.” I yelled.

We started walking to the van and Jin decided to drive. A 45 minute drive, what the , I didn't remember being this far! 

And off we drove off.


 

Hey guys! 

I want to apoligize for the late updates ;-; I had so many tests and school is a pain in the :(

I hope you guys like this short little update!

And I want to thank you guys for the 10 subbies!! Thanks so much and I hope you like the story so far ((:

{QOTD}

What would you think would happen while she is at the brothel? Will Sora get hurt? :o

ily guys ^^ 

-randddooommm <3