{Chapter 6};

Known & Unknown
*SORRY IF I MESSED UP HERE AND THERE. PLEASE SEE A/N AFTER READING THIS ILY GUYS*

"{Himchan's POV};

"No wonder you came home late that day.." I mumbled.  

"What about you Channie? What's your story?" Sora said, a bit annoyed. I looked at her, then the boys. I had a deep sigh and looked ahead of me, gathering my words on what i'm going to say.

*Flashback*

As I walked out the house I locked the door and went into my Range Rover. I wasn't actually going to look for a job, I just wanted to roam around. I decided to park next to a mall outlet. I started looking around, and went where my feet took me. Suddenly I saw a 5 men looking at me. I noticed thier star tattoos, and immediatley rememebered it from the guy who murdered my parents. He had the same exact tattoo. They were headed my way, I didn't know what to do, so I kept walking. Then a guy around my age stopped in front of me. My eyes widened. He grabbed me and dragged me somewhere. slowly we started picking up the pace, turning it to a sprint. I looked behind me and the same 5 men were chasing us. 

Thank god there was plenty of people to get lost in the crowd. We were far away from them when he finally turned in an alley. He told me to be quiet and hide behind the dumpster. I held my breath, when I heard people running getting closer and closer. The closer the footsteps got, the faster my heart was beating. But, luckily it faded away. Meaning that they passed us, thinking that we ran farther. I saw the guy look out and glanced at me and gave me a nod. I started gasping for air, my lungs burning. He motioned me follow him. At first I was confused, but catched up to him. It was silent, not talking to one another. I had no idea why I decided to follow him.

We finally arrived next to a huge house. It wasn't a mansion but it was pretty huge.

"Follow me." The guy said. I just gave him a quick nod and followed him inside the gate then into the front door. When I stepped inside I immediately heard voices and laughs. Since the guy was blocking my view I didn't know what was inside. When he finally moved I saw 4 other guys, in the living area staring at me. I quickly looked down, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. It was quite awkward. I didn't know what to do. 

"Ah, hyung you're back. And I see you brought a friend!" I heard a voice say. He had a blue-ish kind of hair, and looked pretty young. I continued staring at the ground. "Oh yeah." The guy that helped me say. He motioned me to sit on the sofa with him. "What's your name?" He asked. "Himchan. Kim Himchan." I said looking up. "I'm Bang Yongguk." He said and we shook hands. "And the others, we are B.A.P" I looked up and scanned the room. they all looked really young. 

"Hi! I'm Choi Junhong, but call me Zelo!" The kid with the blue hair said. Then down the room everyone introduced themselves. Moon Jongup, Yoo Youngjae, and Jung Daehyun. It turns out I was the second oldest out of the bunch. Yongguk being the first, and Zelo last. 

"I hope you don't mind answering but, why were those men after you?" Yongguk asked. My eyes widened. I wasn't sure if I should just lie about it or tell them the truth. Should I tell them they murdered my mom or should I just make an excuse. In the end I ended up telling them the truth. For some odd reason I felt trust with these people. Everyone seemed so shocked about this. We ended up chatting about the people considered 'The Twin Knifes" and I found out a lot of things about them. We ended up exchanging numbers and Yongguk was kind enough to give me a ride home. I arrived home around 8:30 and came to find out Sora wasn't home. I checked my phone again and realized i didn't see her text. I just waited in the living room, waiting for her to arrive home.

*Flashback over*


{Sora's POV}; 

I just looked around the room awkwardly and my eyes landed on Himchan. 

Oh my god. Should I tell him about our mom. No, no I'll tell him when the right time comes...

"Now you have it missy, are you happy now?" HImchan finally peeped. I simply nodded, awkwardly sitting while eyes were all on me and Himchan. Then I suddenly realized. Hyerim is here. I turned my body and looked at her, she scred out of her mind. 

"Why is Hyerim here?" I finally peeped out. Everyone's head turned towards Hyerim then to Yongguk. Hyerim just looked up, eyes widened not knowing what to say. 

"She's my sister." I heard someone say. I turned towards the voice. Yongguk. My eyes widened in shock. What. I was so confused. Throughout this whole day I learned more and more things. Well maybe not just me but everyone. 

"What, I'm so confused. How, where?.." I asked completely shocked. But I was the only one shocked. Looks like everyone already knew. "Does everyone know? Why am I the only one confused here?" I asked, kind of panicking. "Look calm down I'll explain." Yongguk looked at me. His eyes staring at mine made me calm down just a bit. What the hell, how? Why am I so calm now? 

"No." I heard a little peep. I wiped my head around and it was Hyerim. "I'll explain." I just stared at her , as she was staring into space not daring to look anyone. 

"No, Hyerim don't, I can exp-" Yongguk tried to say but Hyerim cut him off. "No, I experienced it, I should be he one explaining it, it's ok." She said and looked at me. Her eyes read pain. I'm sure she's traumatized. 

"It started off when I needed to go to the store to get girl things. Yongguk insisted to come with me but I told him I would be okay. I didn't want him to go with me because I was embarrased that I needed you know.. 'Girl things.' I finally forced him just to stay home. I was walking to the nearest convienence store and there were these suspicious guys just outside of it. I tried not to think of it, I told myself that they are just regular people." She stopped and took deep breath. 

"Once I got the things I needed I walked out of the store and started walking home, I passed by this alley and next thing you know, I felt something over my mouth. I Just remember trying to scream but I breahted in whatever what was on my mouth and passed out. I woke up in this dark place, like a basement." Tears welled up her eyes. But she ignored them and kept talking. "I was scared. These guys took me to the basement under the brothel. They told me I now work for them. They were selling me at the brothel. I've been there for almost 6 years." She then started balling her eyes out. 

How old was she, she looked so young?

I felt so bad that I got up and comforted her. I hugged her as she kept crying and crying. She finally stopped and looked up. 

"But now it's all over. Thanks to Yongguk and the boys. And especially you Sora." She said. "Thank you so much. You helped me." She smiled and hugged me while she silently cried. I hugged her back and smiled. We finally let go and I looked around the room. 

"I think everyone is tired, we should sleep." I said simply put a small grin on my face. I looked back at Hyerim, "You can sleep in my room if you would like." She smiled and nodded.

Everyone got up and walked to their rooms. I saw Yongguk walking over to her. "Are you sure you're alright sleeping alone? You can always sleep with me." I heard Yongguk say. I just simply just watched them. They must be so happy that they are reunited after 6 years. 

"Oppa I'm grown enough, you act like i'm 3." She giggled. "I'm just making sure you are okay." He replied and helped her up. He gave her a quick hug and left the room giving me a nod and headed to her room. Hyerim came walking to me and I lead her to my room. Although I only have one bed It can fit the both of us. 

"Sorry I have just one bed, but we can fit the both of us. If you aren't comfortable with it I can just sleep on the sofa." I said and smiled. She looked at the bed then at me. "No, no it's totally fine!" She said and gave a grin. She was already changed, which god knows how so I told her, "You should rest, you're probably tired." and went into the bathroom. 

I looked into my bathroom mirror and sighed. Today has been a long day. I quickly got changed and brushed my teeth and washed my face. Too lazy to take a shower I decided to shower later on. As I walked out the bathroom I saw she was already fast asleep. I turned out the light then went to my desk. I was extremely tired but I for some reason I couldn't sleep. 

I was scrolling through files and wanted something to drink. I quickly checked the time 7:37 AM. Damn no sleep. I shutdown my computer and went out the door as quietly as I can. I finally reached the kitchen the grabbed a glass and poured water into it. I took it all in one gulp and I realized how dry my mouth was. I poured another glass then sat on the couch.

As I was thinking about everything. Everything I meant today, my past, the future. Hyerim, BAP, BTS, The Twin Knifes. I knew my secret couldn't last and now BAP and HImchan knows who I am. I was completely zoned out that I couldn't hear someone coming down the stairs.

"Hey.. What are doing down here?" I heard someone ask. I tried to loook for the voice. He suddenly came into sight as the light from the kitchen hit his face.


{A/N}

HEY GUYS. omg i'm so sorry like i've been so busy nowadays and I have no time to update but heres a little update

Please still look forward to this story I promise I'll finish it one day.!

Thank you guys so much for still staying here with me!!

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE AND SORRY ITS SHORT )-:

{QOTD}

I bet you guys weren't expecting Yongguk to have a sister. Amirite? ^^