The Two of Us

Rebel of The Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning, Sehunnie~" Seohyun welcomed him with her bright voice and put on her brightest smile. He, however, didn't even bother to notice them. He only looked at Yuri. Oh Sehun who only looks at Yuri. What a pathetic irony? Seohyun scoffed to herself.

"Oppa is here also, Hyunnie." Luhan spoke up reminding his presence. Seohyun quickly smiled at him and bowed a little. "Sehun is getting all the attention, huh?" He pouted with his cute cheeks. Seohyun smile at him adoring his baby sides.

"Awww. You had me. Little deer." Yuri pinched his cheeks clenching her teeth at his cuteness. Seohyun would sneakily took a glance at Sehun who gnashing his jaw. Yuri is trying to make her tenure over Luhan obvious whether it’s for Sehun to distance him out or for Luhan to remind himself of their relationship.

"Are you ready, Hunnie?" Seohyun asked him. It must have been quiet a surprised for him when Yuri called wanting everyone out for the MT camp, since it was for Seohyun herself. Yuri never, once, joined the university activities or affairs. She found it boring and useless. Luhan, on the other, was already in his final year of medicine. He didn't have enough time. And Yuri was also the reason for him not too, Seohyun guessed.

"There's nothing to be exciting about Seohyun. We have been there for countless times." He explained with his deadly, emotionless face. "Still, it's good to go out with you... Us. We hmmm... We haven't been out for so long." Right. Since Yuri becomes Oh Sehun's priority. 

"Let's go, Sehun." Seohyun grabbed the pleat of his shirt after everyone got on the bus. He was looking at the couple who were all lovey dovey at the other corner. Seohyun followed his gaze. Why don't you ask Yuri if you could ride with them? Seohyun grumbled in her mind. She couldn't say those things to him. To when they're only friend, not when he likes his sister, not when she was nothing to him. He wouldn't care, of course, whether how someone like Seo Joohyun feels. How hilarious your life is, Seohyun?! You will never beat her, not even close.

She remained silent until Sehun decided to step on the bus himself. The bus was fully vacant by other colleagues. Sehun shoot them a glare but Seohyun being Seohyun smiled at them.

"Woah. Woah. Look who are here with us today?" They joked. "Angel Seohyun!!!" They all shouted in harmony. "Too bad. She's not here alone." The entire guys were all booing. "Our tent has hips of space Joohyunie." The cute one at the back yelled and they all agreed.

Seohyun didn't know what to do. They are nice and all but that doesn't change the fact of them being the jerks you gotta look out for. "Thank you, everyone. I'm sure there's a place for me in the girls' room." They all pouted and looked at her with their eyes, as if they heard of wolves staring at their prey.

"Yah! She's with me." Seohyun didn't know since when did he has her hand. Her blood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter