Wanted

Rebel of The Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Drink it.” Chanyeol pushed a glass of blood into Seohyun’s shaking hands. She was thirsty. She looked at him suspiciously. “It’s clean, pasteurized blood. Don’t worry. Plus, it’s really good but not more than mine.” He whispered. “If you want to drink mine...” He twisted his long neck positioned it in front of her sharp fangs.

 

She hesitated but gave herself a sip of the red liquid. Chanyeol smiled witnessing her satisfying her vampire. “Yummy... right?”

 

She nodded and poured it down at once. “Seohyun... want to come and live here?” He asked her with a more friendly voice.

 

“You’re really out of your mind, aren’t you?”

 

“Why?” He frowned at her apathetic voice. Why can’t you treat me like you treat him...just once?

 

“Why would I live with you? I have my own house. And you’re malicious.

 

He gazed at her letting out a slight smile. “What made you say that?”

 

“You’re a cheeky one. You bullied people who are weaker than you.” She pointed at him and then to herself. “Like me!”

 

“When did I bully you...” He grabbed her thin wrist and dragged her to sit beside him in his grand, well-decorated bed room. “Where did I...” His hands traced her face and to the side of her nape where the evidence stands, his fangs on her pale skin. He snickered before touching the bruises again. “Did it hurt?”

 

“What do you think?” Seohyun quickly dug her fangs into his upper arm.

 

“Arrrgggg!” He looked at her in disbelieve trying to push her head away from him, but she won’t let go so easily. “Let go of me, you pumpkin! It’s freaking hurt!!” He pushed her hard that fell of the sofa. She was lying on the carpet but was laughing like crazy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter