Game On

Rebel of The Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'It will never happen.'

 

 

 

As if someone splashed cold water in her face, Yuri crumbled the red card in her hands angrily. The golden emboldened sign is what fire her up. The loyals.  Park Chanyeol, you monster! It wouldn't take a genius or rocket science to actually figure this out. 

She cursed while the mirrors reflect her vampire with its burning wrath. She knew exact what the letter means. If this letter was meant to drive her nut, it had archieve its purpose. He won't claim her. She won't be marked. They will never get married. And she will never reign.

 

 

"You and me, we will be greater than anyone, Chanyeol." She whispered with her greatest desire.

 

"I don't need you to do that, Yuri. I am way stornger than you, remember." His chilly, hoarse voice suddenly rings. "I know you. You're afraid that I will help Seohyun and choose her. By the, she will be have everything without having to fight over them." She opened her eyes and gave me a death stare. "You're playing with the wrong person here."

 

Her face was glazed for a split-second and then she frowned, her lips pursed together and her eyes unblinking, at that moment, if her eyes were a weapon, the piercing look in then could have caused serious destruction and like she was a lion and he just went in her territory. She was ready to attack him, but he was way stronger. The smirked in his face gave her vampire the urge to tear him apart even more.

 

"You!" She positioned herself in front of him, looking into his bloody red eyes that reflect hers. "How could you-" Instinctively, she had her hand on his neck, crushing hard. However, the person didn't seem to be distract by suc action. Instead, he laughed in his throat making the vampire in front of him looking more pathetic. "It's all you, Kwon Yuri. You alone." 

 

"Bastard! You told me to do that to her! You were the one who told me to hurt her. You were the one who set everything up." He raised his eyebrows questioning her. "Really?" This is what botherign her. His eyes looking at her, filled with sympathy and disgust. 

 

 

 

'You're a very beautiful vampire, Kwon Yuri. You're capable. Someone like you, I wouldn't hesitate twice to make you my queen.'

 

'What do you mean?'

 

'Show me.'

 

'How?'

 

'Show me, you're the best choice. The strongest, modest, unwavering queen for all kinds... Show me you're not a shadow of anyone.'

 

'Your sister... Only one queen. I only need one queen. There can't be two queen, Yuri.'

 

'Show me the right choice. Show me by choosing you, I will never regret my decision.'

 

 

 

 

"Really...? Can someone really make Kwon Yuri do something? Think about it." He was careless about her lethal fury that he walked to the other corner of her room with his finger trailing the furniture one by one. "True. I can make you do what I want but everything comes from the hidden identity. And for your case, it's the jealousy." He smirked.

 

"No. I would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter