Wide Awake

Rebel of The Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, my readers!
Merry 'after' Chirstmas!!!! XOXO
Hope everyone is having the best holiday!

Thanks for commenting and your love for this story.
I have read all of them and was feeling so happy!
I hope you guys can keep up the commmenting and upvoting!
FYI, Yuri and Seohyun are VAMPIRES. They are half-blood.
Chanyeol is also a VAMPIRE, only different is that he is the royal.
 

"Where have you been, Yuri?" Seohyun asked her sister as soon as she walked in the house. She seems tired. "Is everything...alright?" Seohyun examined her closely. She has never been this tired. 

"You don't have to worry. I took care of everything. Where is Luhan?" The name made Seohyun freezes. The pictures and voices of him flashed through her brain immediately. The warmth that came with him somehow embraced her softly.

"H-he went home after you left." She tried to escape her sister's gaze. She opened the fashion magazine in front of her suddenly looking at things she never care about. "How...about Sehun?

"Why did you ask me? Did you think I'm with him?" Her suspicious voice questioned Seohyun. 

"I-I was just..."

"Whatever. Don't disturb me." Yuri walked pass the living room to the stairs and disappeared. 

Seohyun picked her phone from the table and dialed Luhan's number. "Hi... Oppa."

"Hello, Hyunnie!" His voice was joyful. "Did anything happen?"

"Yuri... She's home." She announced trying to control her heart beat. "Just now. She looks a bit tired though.”

"Thank you for calling, Hyunnie. I will go and see her later then." She smiled. Since when did he call her Hyunnie? Her heart flattered.




"Seohyun." She physically jumped when Yuri called her. She was in a deep thought about her and Luhan, about the night the spent together at the fair. Her mind was running off somewhere that when Yuri called, she hand immediately released the phone.


Within a short second, Yuri's eyes turned dark brown and got darker and darker. Her eyes leave Seohyun's petite figure. They were straightforwardly shooting the falling phone. The phone stopped just right above the wooden floor of the living room. 

"You're strong..." Yuri said after witnessing the whole scene. It wasn't her who saves the phone just in time. It's her sister, Seohyun. She didn't even have to focus her power at the object. She was obviously stronger. "I wonder where is your strengthen coming from? And suddenly happened?"

Seohyun frowned when the questions turn into doubts. The way Yuri asked her is somehow offensive, but she quickly shrugged it off. "I did nothing. May be it's your own perception, Yuri." Seohyun picked a puppy into her arms. "Hey there, Monggu~" She happily played with the adorable animal.


Yuri, however, couldn't let her doubt go. She slightly smirked and disappeared into the kitchen.


She was standing with a knife in her hand. She smiled thinking how would it be if it cut her sister. She tightened her grip and throws the knife forward to where Seohyun was. It was fast, too fast for anyone to notice even for Yuri herself. There's no way Seohyun could stop this. 

Unless...

Seohyun turned to Yuri. Her eyes were fierce and red as if it could burn anytime. The knife stops still right in front of her reddish pair of eyes. "What are you trying to do, Yuri?!" She was half shouting with anger. Yuri only smirked and walked away. 

She sighed and allowed the knife to fall on the floor. Seohyun is just Seohyun. She couldn't do anything against her sister. But why is she doing this to me, Monngu? Was she trying to kill me just now?




"Hyunnie, ahnyeong!" A bright, full of happiness voice greeted Seohyun as soon as he stepped himself inside the house. Seohyun quickly turned to him. Her smiles welcomed him warmly.

"Oh! Oppa. You're earl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter