The Loved One

Rebel of The Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Hyun... I'm not done with my practice yet. You can leave first." Yuri walked inside the cafeteria with a sweating body. She glared at the guy beside Seohyun feeling upset before glancing back at her sister. 

 

"Yuri... Sehun invites us to the movie tonight." The tall guy glared at her intensely while waiting for her answer.

 

"You two go ahead. I have more practice... Luhan and I will grab something to eat together also." With that, Seohyun slightly examined his reaction worriedly... He is her friend... Oh Sehun... He is forever falling for Yuri even though she has Luhan, a very popular medical student. Still, the facts never lessen his desire for her.

 

"Hun! Be careful!" Seohyun screamed from the back of his motorcycle. He wasn't look that there was a car coming. With shock, he turned and stopped then both fell on the concrete ground.  "Hyun! Are you alright? I'm sorry!" He quickly examined her.

 

"No." She shook her head and her hands immediately grab his when she noticed the blood flowing from the wound.

 

"Hyun... What are you doing?" He tried to pull his hand off bringing Seohyun back to her senses. She slowly let him go. 

 

"Oh... I was just shock."

 

 As soon as she released her hands from him, the wounds disappeared as if there were nothing there since the beginning. She sighed. As if Sehun is not even aware of his own hands.

 

"Hyun... Why don't we just forget about the movie today? Let's wait or Yuri." She sighed hating to admit that she knew what things will lead to. It has always been about Yuri.

 

 

"You pabo!" She smacked his back.

 

"What?" He shouted asking the girl sitting at the back of him in the bike. 

 

 

"You are fool, Sehun! Pabo!" She shouted back while tightening her grip on his waist.

 

 

Why... Why can't it be me, Sehun? Me who have everything like Yuri... Me who only look at you from the beginning...

 

 

 

 

Seohyun found herself walking aimlessly on the street around her house when the thought of her and Sehun creep her empty mind. 

 

They had known each other since high school and even attend the same university now. They were both well known man and woman of their year perhaps of the entire university. Everyone said they were the perfect couple that every second of them together can cut people's hearts. They were together like a sticky gum. Wherever there is Sehun, there is Seohyun...

 

However, the reality is that Sehun has already given his heart to Yuri, her older twin sister since the beginning. Yuri...who is good at everything she does, smart, and charming.

 

 

"Ouch..." She frowned when the pain from her knee distract her. She glanced down and saw trail of blood flowing along her long leg. She looked around and settled herself on the nearby footpath. She folded her pants up revealing the nasty wound. She slowly pressed her pale hand on the wound and closed her eyes focusing with her full concentration. But when she opened her hand, the wound didn't go away and the blood was still sipping. She frowned not able to explain the incident before repeating the process again and the result was no different.

 

"Why is it like this..."

 

 

"Seohyun...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter