Game On 2

Rebel of The Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Seohyun]

 

I poured the last portion of the bloody liquid down my throat. The sweet taste of this blood. Hmm, I smiled and appreciated paradise. Nice lunch, thanks to Yuri. Eating human food is alright but this forbidden liquid is way better. I cleaned myself before leaving the restroom. I turned left and took the stairs to the library. It was very quiet as most of the students have already left. I better finish this damn research fast.

 

However, seconds later, my throat, my heart – my whole body is excruciating. My vision is slightly blurred.  My hands voluntarily went to my neck trying to give myself some air to breath. I’m choking and my vampire is growling badly. The acute pain is eating away at me greatly but slowly... slowly...that I wish the pain would crash me down at onc. I can literally feel my fresh wrenched from here and there.

 

 “H- help-“ My throat gave up. There’s not even a slightest whisper to be heard. I’m dying. My vampire is too.

 Yuri. Yuri is my only hope. She is the only one who could save me. Her blood will clean my poisonous one. I limped myself to grab my phone. I have to call her. I have to! Unfortunately, another wave of a massive killing pain came over my chest. I rested myself against the bookshelves. I dialed her number. Again...

 

Again,

 

 

and again....

 

 

No. she wouldn’t save me this time.

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

[Luhan]

I watched her sleep tightly. She can breathe now but still is struggling. She must have been in so much pain. My hand squeezed hers again probably reminding myself that she’s still with me. Her pale face and dried lips didn’t allow my eyes to drift anywhere. She is beautiful in the way I couldn’t explain. It was a different beauty from Yuri. “Seohyun,” I reached my hand out to tidy the strand of hair that covers her face.

 

“It’s all okay now. Everything is okay now, my princess.”I her hair softly. I couldn’t find myself the answer the why is she like this, why is she there...alone. What if I didn’t find her...? Somehow, those questions made me hate myself even more. I couldn’t protect her.

 

“Water...,” she murmured in her sleep. I stood up and gave her some. “Luhan...?” She asked and lifted herself up against the headboard. “How did I get here? Where are we?” She looked around the room. “I was at the library...”

 

“I brought you here. You- you looked awful yesterday... What happened?”Her lips tightly pressed against. “ What are you doing there alone at that time anyway?”

 

“I’m okay now. It was nothing, just a minor asphyxiate.” She explained slowly. A minor asphyxiate? Com’ on, Joohyun. I’m a medical student, for god sake! “I should leave...” She lifted herself up and was about to get out of the bed but failed.

 

“You’re still exhausted. Rest a little more. I will take you home. Don’t worry. I will not touch you, Seohyun.”I helped her lay down again. “I can’t reach Yuri. So please stay here until you’re fine. That way I can be sure you won’t get hurt again.”I didn’t bother looking at her. Her urg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter