Hunting

Rebel of The Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*Warning: some ual context may applied ahead. You've been warned.*

 

 

Luhan smiled as he adore Seohyun’s angelic face. She is flawless. Can someone be this perfect even when they are not trying? He planted a soft kiss on her eyelids in which she gave a slight move to it. He grinned and planted another kiss. “Wake up, Seohyun…” He whispered. 

 

She smiled and tucked herself into his chest deeper. “Are you seducing me?” He didn't wait for a reply but turn her petite body. With his long arm supporting himself up, he locked her under.

 

"Stop it, oppa." She tapped her finger on his mouth stopping his approach. "We should get going. You must have been hungry."


"Nope, not at all." He lowered his head. Their faces were only an inch apart. "I'll eat you..." He attacked her lips. The kiss was initially small. But then, it grew bigger, and more intense. It was probably the most intense kiss Seohyun have ever experienced.

Simultaneously, she wrapped her arms around his neck and tighten the kiss. Luhan smiled and played along with their love song. His finger slowly pulled away her loose, long shirt and took his shorts off. We were both exposed. There is no going back now. 


He conclusively tasted with his tongue as he traced it across her bottom lip. Seohyun let out a moan as Luhan's breath traveled down her cleavage to her s. His body ed against her, causing  moan to come out from both of them. Seohyun still felt a lot of pain as he moved in, and back out again. It wasn't her first time but still.

"Lu-Luhan" The pain soon enough became sensational and beautiful. After both became tired, they let out their final groan and their beautiful song was over. Luhan rested, spooning Seohyun and his arm wrapping around her. "I love you, Seohyun... only you." She slowly blinked her eyes absorbing what he was saying. 


"That bastard!" Chanyeol yelled crushing the glass in his hand. He felt the strong electric shock everytime Seohyun is with him. As if his heart was going to stop beating, his anger plundered. Will she ever know that he had to suffered this much? It hurts to be the one who feel so much while another person seemed so thoughtless about you. 

 

"I will kill him for taking her away from me! And Yuri, she deserved  to die!" She grudged thinking about her.

"Chanyeol, your father said-"

"I don't care!" Chanyeol cut him off knowing what he will say. "The kingdom, power, or anything won't matter. If I have to trade those with, it's worth it."

"Chanyeol." He waited and continued before Park Chanyeol has any chance to escape the doorway. “Princess Im Jin-ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter