Act Natural

BTS: You burned down my house
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey guys! Taeha's home." V yelled into the living room.

Taeha was exhausted and dragged her feet pass V and the boys in the living room.
"Taeha! What's wrong?" Nam Joon asked. 
"I'm just really tired and in need of sleep." Taeha replied. 
"Don't you want to eat somthing first?" Jin asked, worried. 
 

"I ate at school."  Taeha simple answered and turned in the direction of her room before J-hope showed up infront of her.
 

"C'mon, there's something cool in the kitchen we want you to see." J-hope said turning Taeha by the shoulders toward the kitchen.

Slowly, he started moving her to the kitchen before she gave in. Taeha was pushed into the dark kitchen with J-hope, V, Nam Joon and Jin behind. 
 

It was dark for a few moments until the was a mumble of "This is the part where you turn on the lights, Idiot."
 

The lights came on revealing Suga and Jungkook covered in flour and chocolate with Jimin holding a chocolate cake.
 

"Surprise!" Suga yelled and Jin shook his head.
 

"See, we would have bought a cake but we had all the ingredients right here at home." Jimin said holding up the cake.
"Some of the ingredient were expired thought." Jungkook pointed out causing suga to slap him on the shoulder.
"I guess we should plan a trip to the store this weekend." Nam Joon said.
 

"So what do you think?" Jimin asked Taeha. 
 

At this point Taeha couldn't hold back the smile on her face.
 

"I'm going to bed...."
The boys sighed.
 

 

"After I take a bite of this appetizing cake." She finished and the boys felt ecstatic.

V quickly grabbed a knife out of the cabinet drawer and the group took turns getting a slice of the cake.
 

Taeha picked up a piece using her fork and took a bite. 
She was surprised how crunchy the cake was.
 

"Wow this cake is really crunchy." Taeha said chewing more slowly.
 

"Is it supposed to be crunchy?" V asked after final swallowing the hard piece.
"No!" Jimin said feeling offended.
"Man, this cake taste like dirt!" Suga said spitting it out.
 

"I'm done." Nam Joon said and everybody in the kitchen was having a good laugh at Jimin's 'masterpiece'.

"Oh! Taeha, your knee." Jimin said. 

 

Taeha looked down at her banged up knee.
 

"I'll get some ice." Jin said rushing to the freezer.
"I hit it at work but I think it's starting to heal." Taeha lied. 
"Don't lie, It looks like it really hurts." V said bending down to get a better look at it. 

Jin handed the ice to V who applied to it to the bruise.

"AH!" Taeha yelped.
 

The boys decided to let Taeha stay at the kitchen table with the ice pack on her knee while they clean up the mess from the cake.
"Good job boys! Now its time for bed." Nam Joon dusting off his hands.
"What about Noona?" Jungkook asked. 
 

"Have no fear, J-horse is here." J-hope said skipping over to Taeha.
"Wait Hoseok!" Taeha tried to protest but J-hope picked her up bridal style.
 

"Night Taeha" The boys said as they watch J-hope galloped away with Taeha in his arms.

✘ ✘ ✘ 

The next morning Taeha woke up, ate breakfast and left for school but not before saying bye to Bangtan who were dragging their feet. Her knee was actually feeling better as well as looking better too.

Taeha entered her first class of the day, and took her special seat in the back.

 

Throughout the whole class she was even more distracted by Sehun and Solbin.

They were passing a triangle shaped note back and forth to each other while Mr. Lee was writing on the board.
 

But they did get caught.
 

"Uh hem! Mr. Oh what is that your writing?" Mr. Lee asked.
"Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter