Right Wrong Decision

BTS: You burned down my house
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys ventured out into strong wind of almost winter season.

"Come on, there's the bus." Jin said dashing over to the bus with the others waddling behind in the cold wind.

"Ahh, I can't feel my hands." Jimin said rubbing them together when he got on the bus.

"At least your nose isn't running." V said sniffling.
"We are gonna be so sick in the morning." Nam Joon said.
 

After the bus stopped at the plaza, the boys hopped off.
"Where's everyone at?" Jin asked looking at the half empty plaza.
"Probably at home enjoying the warmth of hot chocolate." Suga said.

"Come on, We'll be in and out before you can say war of hormone" Nam Joon said leading the way.

The boys entered a local gocery store in the plaza.

"Ahh, it's nice and warm in here." Jimin said rubbing his hands together again.

"Alright we need milk, eggs, carrots, bread, soda, bananas and meat." Jin said reading off his list.
 

"Let's split up. Jin hyung and me will get the carrots and bananas then V and Jimin can get the milk and meat. Lastly J-hope and Suga will take the bread and some sodas." Nam Joon and the team broke off into different store aisles.
 

 ♫♫♫
 

Nam Joon and Jin walked around to the fruit and vegetable section.
"Found the bananas." Jin said walking over to the bunch.
"Good. Should we get the yellow or green ones?" Nam Joon asked.
"Well my mom told me that the green ones will be ready right when you want to eat them." Jin said picking up the bunch of green ones.
"Alright, now onto the carrots."

 

♫♫♫

 

J-hope and Suga were completely lost in the store.
"The bread is down here." J-hope said.
"NO! The bread is always by the bakery." Suga said sighing.
"Forget the bread, I found the sodas." J-hope said running over to the Coca-Cola.
"Wait for me." Suga said running after him.

 

♫♫♫

 

"So now that we have the milk, let's got pick up the meat and get out of here." Jimin said holding the milk carelessly.
"Jimin be careful." V said, but it was too late.
The milk jug slipped out of Jimin's hand and onto the floor, spilling all over the store tile.
"Now you've done it." V said sighing.
"It's not my fault, the handle was slippery." Jimin said crossing his arms.
"Ahh! Nam Joon gonna kill us." V said looking around to make sure no one saw the mess.
"Don't worry we'll just get another from the back." Jimin said and the two went to get another milk jug.

 

♫♫♫

 

"Alright, is that everything." Jin said checking the carrots and bananas off the list.
"Oh! Eggs!" Nam Joon said.
"Good thinking, I almost forgot." Jin said and they walked to the back of the store.

 

♫♫♫

 

"Thank you miss." J-hope said to the bakery woman after getting the bread.
"Now let's get out of here." Suga said holding the soda with both hands.
"Agreed." J-hope said and they both began walking to the register.

 

♫♫♫

 

"Nam joon  quickly turned the corner and slipped.
"What the.." Nam Joon said after landing on his .
"It's milk." Jin pointed out and helped Nam Joon up.
 

"You don't think." Nam Joon said feeling that something suspicious was going on.
 

Just as Nam Joon said that, V and Jimin showed carry the milk and the meat.
 

"What did you two do?" Jin asked noticing them in a hurry.
"Look! We can't talk here." Jimin said pulling Jin along with him as the four of them walked to the register.
 

"Whatever you do don't look behind." V said to Nam Joon but of course he does.
 

"How in the world?" Nam Joon's mouth fell open at the disaster but V just kept pushing him to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter