An interesting boring Day

BTS: You burned down my house
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here they are.
A cloudy Tuesday
Afterschool.
 

"Ok, so we'll hang snow flakes from the ceiling and put the fake snow over there " Taeha began.

"President Taeha that's a great idea." Solbin said squeezing Taeha's hand.

 

President Taeha?
Taeha didn't complain.
It had a nice ring to it.
 

"Yeah and we can put a photo booth over by the door." Yoolhee said.
 

"Oh and let's get some blue wintery strob lights." Solbin suggested.
 

"That sounds great. Anything else to add president Taeha?" Haein asked.
"How about some blue and white balloons for the floor." Taeha asked.
 

"Got it! Alright now me and Haein will go search the shops for the decorations." Yoohee said after writting everything down.
"And us three will work on the posters." Taeha said and Minha crossed her legs, signaling she wasn't moving.
 

 

 Here they are.
A cloudy Tuesday 
afterschool
putting up posters
 

 

"You think people are going to like them." Solbin asked holding the ladder as Minha put up the poster.
 

"Yeah, a little to the left, Minha." Taeha called.
"I'll put you a little to the left." Minha muttered before moving the poster.
 

"Perfect, you can come down now." Taeha said.
 

Minha imediately ditched the ladder. Taeha would have done that part but Minha was the tallest out of her and Solbin.

 

Here they are
A cloudy Tuesday
Afterschool 
in the gym.
 

 

"That was quick." Solbin said as Haein and Yoolhee came through the door.
 

"A little help." Haein said dragging a huge box.
Taeha and Solbin imediately went to help.
"That should be good for today and tomorrow we will work on actually putting this stuff up." Taeha announced.
Everyone packed up.

 

☾☾☾

 

"Ok so you simplify the radicals?" Jungkook asked.
"Yup and that's your answer." Taeha said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter