The New Classic

BTS: You burned down my house
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday morning came around the corner as Taeha found herself already dressed, walking to school with the boys. 
"See you later Taeha." V said as Taeha walked into her class. 

Taeha walked straight to her spot at the back. 

Mr. Lee walked in and sat his lesson plan down on the brown colored desk. 
Other students began to rush in including Sehun. 
"Hurry up and take a sit. I have a very important announcement." Mr. Lee said.

"You're retiring." One student guessed causing the others to laugh.
"I wish, but no." Mr. Lee said sighing. 
"What is it old man?" Another student asked. 
"Excuse me! I am your teacher and not an old man. You just earned youself a trip to the principal's office." Mr. Lee said to the boy. 

Just as the boy began to get up, the principal himself walked in with someone behind.

The whole class stood in respect.

"Ahh Mr.Lee, sorry for barging in but your new student is here. Ahh this class is so well-mandered, you may sit." He said and the class took a seat.

"Ahh yes. My annoucemement was actually about the new student. Please introduce yourself miss." Mr. Lee said. 

The girl took a step forward. 

"Hello. My name is Ahn Solbin" She said giving a bow. 

She was gorgeous with sparkly voluminous brown hair and a face of an Idol star. T

he boys in the class began to whistle. 

"Now now. Miss Ahn comes from a very rich and powerful family who pays all of your parents' paychecks so no funny business. That is all, have a good rest of the day." The principal said walking out. 

"You can sit by me pretty lady." One of the boys said. 
"Who said that." Mr. Lee asked and the boy raised his hand. 

"Really? Didn't I tell you to go to the principal's office." Mr. Lee said pointing toward the door and the boy did as told. 

"Now Miss Ahn will be sitting by Oh Sehun. Please raise your hand Mr. Oh." Mr. Lee said and Taeha's heart split with jealousy.

Sehun raised his hand as Solbin skipped over to him taking a seat but not before smiling a beautiful white smile to Sehun. The class settled down again and Mr. Lee began teaching but Taeha was distracted by Solbin and Sehun's interaction. 
Solbin dropped her pencil and Sehun imediately picked it up. 

"The led is broken." She pouted while examining the pencil. 

"Here! You can have mine." Sehun said handing over his mechanical pencil. 

"No no. What are you gonna write with?" Solbin asked. 

"No worries. I have another one in my bag." Sehun said pulling another mechanical pencil out like magic.

Taeha tried to doodle in her notebook but was surrounded by thoughts of them together.

"Miss Shin, I know you get the highest grades in this class but you still have to pay attention." Mr. Lee said and the other students looked back at her.

Taeha flipped to a new page and began taking notes.

✔ ✔ ✔ 

 

Around lunch Taeha went to actually eat but she was trapped with the same situation of being alone.

She began to search around the rowdy cafeteria. 

"Hey! Girl!" Someone yelled and Taeha turned around to notice the same girl from last week.

*Not you*

Taeha tried ignoring the girl but she kept calling out.

Taeha finally went over to the table.

"What!?" Taeha asked.

"I was just going to tell you that your shoe is untied." She said rolling her eyes.

Taeha sighed before bending to tie it and started walking away until the girl stopped her.

"What now?" Taeha asked.

"Why are you so mean?" She asked rolling her eyes again.

"Because you're m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter