Sweet Victory

BTS: You burned down my house
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day around evening time, the group began to head out. 
"Don't forget to bring a jacket." Jin said holding on to his. 
"Hyung, it's in the middle of fall." Jimin explained. 
"Yeah, but the weatherman said...." "Guys! We're gonna miss our bus if we don't hurry up." Nam Joon cut off Jin.

Jin sighed and Nam Joon led the way to the stop. 

"Just in time." Suga said as the bus was just arriving.

Jimin was the first to get on followed by the rest with Taeha.

"Is everyone here?" Nam joon asked as the bus got crowded and some of them had to stand up.

"No! Where's Taeha?" J-hope asked in a panic.

The boys looked around for the girl.

"I'm right here!" Taeha tried to yell out, voice being swallowed by the crowd.

The boys sighed in relief. 

"Taeha noona, you should stand over here with me." Jungkook said. 

"No, Taeha should sit with me." Jimin said pushing J-hope off the seat with him.

"Or maybe Taeha should sit in my lap." J-hope suggested. 

"Wow! You guys are acting like animals. Taeha can choose whatever she wants." Suga said rolling his eyes.

Taeha was now put in the spotlight of the boys' attention. 

"I'll just stand, its fine." She said feeling awkward. 

"Oh great, now you made her embarressed, hyung." Jimin said. 

"How about we all play the quiet game?" Jin suggested getting a headache from the rumbling.

After Jin's suggestion, the boys ,indeed, stayed quiet.

The bus arrived at their destination but with a sudden stop, sending Taeha flying towards Jin with a yelp. Taeha clutched onto Jin's waist, surprising him. Jin stood there frozen until Taeha looked up and noticed she was holding onto Jin.

"Sorry." Taeha muttered letting go of him.

Jimin was the first to rush up to Taeha, holding her shoulders to make sure she wasn't hurt.
"Taeha, are you ok?" Nam joon asked and Taeha nodded.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" Jimin asked, holding of three fingers.

"Three." Taeha replied with a smile.

"Jimin, stop acting like an idiot, people are starting to stare." V said

 "Come on! Let's get off." Suga said and hurried with Jin trailing behind with Jungkook.

"Hyung, you ok?" Jungkook asked and Jin smiled, fluttered yet still composed. 

"Alright! We're just a few blocks from the place." Nam Joon said and they began to walk despite the groaning from V and Jimin. 

✄✄✄

 

After walking into the bowling alley, the group put on bowling shoes and began to split up teams.

"I think we should start fresh with switching teams." Nam Joon said and they began to play rock, paper, scissors.

 

 The teams were

Nam Joon, Taeha, Jungkook, and V as Take Jimin's Name with a V. 

 

Jin, Suga, J-hope, and Jimin as Juice Jeon Jungkook.

 

"How did I get put with these losers?" Suga asked and Jimin looked offended. 

"Hyung! How can you say such a phrase?" J-hope asked looking Suga up and down.

"Guys come on, we gotta start." Jin said calling for his team.

 

Nam Joon was up first. 

"C'mon Hyung." Jungkook cheer on.

Nam Joon picked up a ball, took a deep breath and went towards the lane. He released the ball as he came to a stop. The ball went all the way to the gutter.

"Aish!" V rubbed his temples while the other team clapped.

Nam Joon turned around to his team with a shocked look.
"One more time, please." Nam joon begged squeesing his eyes shut.

Nam Joon grabbed the next ball and repeated the same steps. This time he manged to knock down two pins. Nam Joon sighed but returned to his team.
It was now Jin's turn.

Before grabbing the ball, Jin gave a 90 degree bow to the other team and proceeded to bowl. The ball pass to the far left knocking half of the pins down.

"Yes!" Jin said pumping his fist.

"Alright, that's our hyung." J-hope said giving his a high five.

Jin took another chance and knocked down the standing pins. 

The rest of the night the boys tooks turns, back and forth. 

Now it was the last frame and last few peop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter