Innocent Liar

BTS: You burned down my house
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In PE, It was too cold to go outside, but the coach still forced the class out.
But whether or not you wanted to walk was up to you.
 

Taeha joined Minha on the steps.
 

"Let's get out of here." Minha said.
 

"What do you mean?" Taeha asked to be sure.
 

"I mean let's ditch this place." Minha said.
"Minha you know I can't........""Taeha, I need to talk to you." Sehun said running up to the two girls.
 

"Sehun, I don't really want to talk to you right now." Taeha said.
 

"Please." Sehun begged, sincere.
 

"Minha, can you come with me to the restroom?" Taeha asked standing up to leave.
"Yeah." Minha said standin up with her.
 

"Damnit!! Just listen to me!" Sehun said and Minha quickly stepped infront of the girl.
 

"Look, I don't know what your problem is but you're about 2 seconds away from me kicking your........""Sehun! Coach wants you back over here." Jimin called out to him before looking to Taeha in confusion.


 ★ ★ ★

 

 

After school, the girls were hanging up decorations.
 

Goddess Solbin and Princess Taeha worked on hanging up the snow flakes.
 

Duchess Yoolhee and Empress Haein blew up the balloons.
 

Queen Minha sat in the red sleigh on her phone.
As if she ever helped.

"You know, Taeha. It wasn't a hickey." Solbin said rubbing some of the glitter off one of the snow flake.

"I need the next snow flake." Taeha said, acting as if she didn't hear her.

Solbin sighed but handed the snow flake over.
After hanging up the rest of the snow flakes, Solbin went to help the other two out while Taeha went over to Minha.
 

"You know we could really use your help." Taeha said sitting next to her in the sleigh.
"I have a headache." Minha said not taking her eyes off her phone.
 

Taeha laughed at Minha.
 

"You know it wasn't a hickey." Minha said putting her phone down.
 

"Not you too." Taeha sighed, but smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter