My Last Everything

BTS: You burned down my house
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You will become a police officer." Taehyun read his card.
The boys sat in the living playing Game of Life.
 

"What?!? I get a garbage man and you get police officer? This game is nothing cheap." Jimin said and folded his arms.

"Don't worry Jimin, there will be other opportunities." Jin smiled at him.
 

"Nam Joon, it's your turn to spin." Suga said. 
 

With a flick of his index finger, the spinner went crazy.
 

"Oh great, you broke it again." Jimin said rolling his eyes.
"No, look, it's slowing down." Nam Joon said watching the spinner land on 5 paces.
 

"Yes!" Nam Joon celebrated and Jimin sighed.
 

"one, two, three, four, five! You will get married." Namjoon read after moving his car 5 spaces.

"WHAT!!"
 

The boys were flabergasted.
 

"All I get is stupid Life cards." Suga said knocking his car off the board.
"Nice sportsmanship Yoongi hyung." Taehyun said watching the boy.

"I am official off the market, boys!" Nam Joon said standing up and doing the running man.

Then there was an usually loud pound on the door that stopped the boys from moving.
 

"Who could that be?" Jin said, frighten.
 

"I'll get it." Nam Joon said, seeing as none of the boys dared to move.
As Nam Joon got closer to the door there was another pound.
 

Ok, ok, calm down." He said opening the door.
 

It was Minha holding an unconscious Taeha in her arms.
 

"Taeha...what...what...""Are you going to let me in or not?" Minha asked.
"Quick, sit her down on the couch in the living room." He said rushing to the living room.

"Taeha!?!"
The boys were confusioned yet scared.
 

What happen?" Jimin asked shaking Minha.
"Get your hands off me. I found her out in the snow, luckily she was able to mumble out an address." Minha said.

"Outside in the snow? That doesn't make any sense. Where was Hoseok?" Nam Joon asked.

"Sorry, I don't know who that is." Minha shook her head and went to comfort Taeha. 
 

"Noona, please wake up." 
Jungkook watched Taeha as she laid still, not moving.
 

"I'll go make some oatmeal." Jin said getting up and running into the kitchen.
"She is freezing cold. I'll go get a blanket." Taehyun said, rushing to the closet.
 

The other boys watched in fear.
 

"C'mon buttercup, don't die on me." Minha whispered, eyes beginning to water.

 

❤❤❤

 


"Thanks for dancing with me." Bora, the freshman, thanked Hoseok.
"Of course, you're a pretty good dancer yourself." Hoseok said referring to early when shy girl Bora started grinding on him.

She blushed and Hoseok kept his eyes on his feet, smiling.
 

"Well, I gotta go find my date, bye." He said waving.
"See you around." Bora said before running somewhere.
 

Hoseok began to search all over for Taeha until he bumped into Jongin.
"Hey you ready for that battle?" Jongin ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter