Lesser of two Evils

BTS: You burned down my house
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ok so I'll take care of the posters and tomorrow after school me and Taeha will put them up." Solbin said.
 

"Me and Yoolhee will go out and get the decorations." Haein said.
 

"Are we missing anything?" Yoolhee asked.
 

 

Something was definitely missing.
 

"Uhem!" Minha cleared .
 

"Minha can come with us." Taeha said.
 

Solbin smiled at Minha.
 

But Minha just rolled her eyes. The rest of the girls were afraid of Minha and her feline attitude.

Yoolhee was especially afraid. She couldn't even look Minha in the eye.
 

 

"I guess we'll end our little meeting here. Bye guys." Solbin said and everyone packed up.
 

Taeha quickly threw her blue notepad into her bookbag and ran after Minha, grabbing her.
 

"What the hell?"
 

"Minha what are you doing here?" Taeha asked, letting go of her.
"Principal Hwang said if I helped out with the dance, I won't get expelled." She said.
 

"Expelled? What did you do?" Taeha asked.
 

"It's a long story and I'm starving." She said walking through the gym door.
 

"Well I've got time." Taeha said following her.
"Yeah, I also said I was hunger." Minha said.
 

"Then let's go get something to eat." Taeha suggested.
"You're paying." 
It was more of a statement rather than a question from Minha.

 

☟☟☟

 

The two girls settling down at a local waffle house bar where old couples would hang out.
 

"I want the blueberry waffle with extra blueberries and whip cream." Minha said not looking up from her menu at the waiter.
" And I'll have the strawberry waffle." Taeha answered cheerfully and Waiter looked from Taeha to Minha.
 

"A-Anything to drink?" He asked.
 

"Chocolate milk....for both." Minha stared the boy down after placing the menu on the counter.
 

He walked away but stumble a little.
 

Minha laughed
 

An actual laugh.
 

What?
 

How can this be?
 

Taeha always thought Minha was evil inside and out.
 

"You're such a kid." Taeha said joining in the laughter.
 

Minha stopped laughing and glared at Taeha.
 

Taeha imediately stopped in the middle of laughing.
 

Minha smilled and laughed again.
 

Taeha let out a breath.
 

"What is wrong with you?" Taeha asked after calming down.
 

"I just love the look on your face, princess. Everyone is so scared of me except you by the way did you see the look on that yoolhee girl's face. Priceless. I thought she was gonna pee her ." Minha said erupting with laughter.
 

Her laugh actually sounded like a human being.
I guess whenever Minha wasn't antagonizing others, she could be found at a local waffle house laughing.
 

"First pancake, now Princess?" Taeha questioned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter