Flamin' Hot

BTS: You burned down my house
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exhausted
Stressed
Embarrassed and

Glad to be finally be home.

Taeha hurtled through the door to her brand-new home after buying it just yesterday. She put her coat on the rack and rushed to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror at her mascra streaked face and her hair that was in a perfect high ponytail was now sloppy and had fly away strains. She washed her face with cold water hoping to put her mindset at ease.

What a turmoil. 


Her shirt was tarnished with mud from tumbling in the parking lot. Crumbs were found in her hair. The outer sole of her tennis shoe came off.
She finished washing up and walked into her room. Boxes from the move stood tidily by the closet door. 

Taeha prepared to go through them today but all she wanted to do was flop into bed. The only obstacle was it was only 6:00 p.m and daylight was just started to subside, but that didn't stand in her way. It was the first day at her new intern job which all her classmates from school worked at as well and she absolutely screwed up.

Infront of Sehun too.

Taeha fell fast asleep and wished everything was a hallucination.

✦✦✦

"Great, umma gonna kill me when she sees my average for Alegbra." Jungkook groaned, holding his head down. 

"Don't worry Jungkook, hyung will help you study." Jimin chimed, patting Jungkook's back. 

"Actually isn't your average lower than Jungkook?" Suga asked, twirling his basketball. 

"Haha. Yeah, all you do is catch z's in class, Jimmnie." J-hope stated, putting his arm around Jimin but Jimin jerked away. 

"I don't always sleep." Jimin retorted.

The sun was just beginning to set, as the gang made the way through the narrow neighborhood.

 

"Jungkook, I'll help you study. After all, I am advanced in every class." Nam joon remarked. 

"Not this story again." Jimin said rolling his eyes.

Yes, the boys were completely tired of this story, but they were never able to escape it. Ever since that day they decided to gather and compare Report Cards.

"Jimin, you know if you just apply yourself, your grades can improve significantly." Jin replied with an 'as a matter of fact' tone. 

"Why are we talking about me when Jungkook is the one who needed help." Jimin whined, pouting. 

"Wow! Do you know how ugly you are when you pout?" V asked laughing. Jimin grabbed V by the neck and pretended to choke him. The others erupted with laughter as they treaded down the street.

 

"Wait, look. It's a firework shop." J-hope beamed as he came to a complete stop.

"You aren't thinking what i'm thinking. Are you?" V asked and J-hope replied with a swift nod. 

"This is trouble. We should just keep walking." Jin said knowing where this was going.

"Just stay right here. I'll be back." J-hope said going into the shop. 

"We hardly have enough money to eat. He better not buy too many." Nam joon said punting a rock. J-hope quickly came back with a brown paper bag.

 

"What did you get? What did he get?" Jimin asked trying to look in the bag as the other boys did too.

"Move your head. I can't see." Suga said looking in the bag.

"Guys! Guys! Don't fight. Here." J-hope said pulling out a pack of firework popers.

"Well what are you waiting for. Let's go pop them." Jimin said.

 

After the blast of the last firecracker went off and scared a stray cat, the boys demanded more.

"Do you have anymore hyung?" Jungkook asked. J-hope gave the boy a somber look before cheering up.

"Nope but I saved the best for last." He said pulling out his secret weapon, a rocket.

"Woah! Quick set it up." Jimin said eagerly.

"Ok, stop rushing." J-hope said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter