Bad Day

What I do for Love { Editing }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 - Bad Day

  "Jin-Oppa", the girl whispered, facing the boy in front of her. Her voice was wispy and she sounded cowed. Her white skinny jeans was ripped on her knee, due to the impact with the tarmac. The blood discoloured the white fabric into a mixed hue between black and ruby. She whined in pain.  Your heartbeat increased outrageous, sinking into the earth would be your ideal idea of escaping the situation.    All eyes are set on you - the whole mass of people became mute within seconds. It was so quiet that one could have heard a needle pin drop, while your mind was at full speed. You needed an explanation fast. "Listen, I didn't mean to-"   "Leave!", the red haired boy demanded and didn't gave you the chance to apologise you. His eyes were rimmed with a dark eyeliner, his plump lips were sealed when he looked into your eyes. Jin's, you assumed that was his name based on what the girl said, countenance were cold. His hair, which covered most of his forehead was shattered by the wind.    The people around you started taking pictures of you, others started to take films. It was as safe that egg's are egg's that they would spread malicious comments on you in the World Wide Web.    "Listen! I'm sorry", you started, but the boy pushed you harshly, making you tumble. Right before you hit the ground, you managed to catch your balance.    "We don't want to waste our time to someone, who bullys our ARMY, our family. I don't know from which planet the almighty princess comes from, but if you want to have a signature, like the others do, then you have to bear with the consequences and wait in the queue peacefully. Sodom and Gomorrah would govern, in case that everyone behaves as they please."     In disbelieve you watched him. Of course, you had bad intuition in pushing her but treating you like a mangy-dog wasn't a nice payback.    "Hey! Don't push my best friend! She just had an awful week", Mika interrupted and glared at Jin. You were amazed, since she spoke up to a member of her favourite bands, perhaps she wouldn't be mad at you for not telling her about your dad being EXO Manager for a year.    "Can't we discuss everything backstage? The wounded girl won't help a 'Sorry' anyways", the voice of a second male took your attention. He wore a black snapback and an oversized pullover where 'Min' was etched on.    "That would be fine", the girl emphasised his statement and gradually took the opportunity to be carried by her 'Oppa'. "I can't .. m-move my leg! It hours so much!", she wails. He carefully slit his arms around her knees and her shoulders and lifted her up easily, like she was a feather     "Follow me", he demanded. Jin stayed closed to . The crowd split into two moieties, as you moved towards the dressing room. The dressing room, more like a huge marquee, was right behind the desk of the idols.    The interior was purposive - two huge mirrors, one couch, a snack bar, sliding panels to keep the privacy of the idols when  they get changed.    Suga carefully placed the girl on the couch and called an attendant casualty doctor, who ripped the trouser of the girl with a shear to examine the wound of the girl.    "Now, explain everything or do you want us to call the police for the malicious injury that has been done to an innocent girl?", a voice behind you said mandatory, making a shiver run down your spine. His voice was raspy, rugged as if he was a smoker and the tar started to influence his vocals.      "I was comparing your Leader to Miley Cyrus than your 'beloved' and 'innocent' fan when she assaulted me, calling me names, so I pushed her", you protested. Niff started to fill the tent, as soon as the doctor started to fumigate her knee. The girl cried out in pain whenever the sanitiser would touch the open injury.    "You are a heartless girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter