A(n) (Ab)normal Beginning

What I do for Love { Editing }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A(n) (ab)normal Beginning

 

"you", someone whispered your name gently and shook you at your shoulder, an effortless way to wake you up. Sleeping is a nice way to escape reality once in a while and besides from studying and talking to Mika, sleeping was your hobby. 


"Dad, leave me alone", you answered drowsy and tried to hid your face with the blanket. The darkness immediately helped you to feel tired again, so you turned your back to the voice, in order to enter your dreamland again.


"I'm not your Dad, you. You have to get up. School is about to start in 50 minutes. We don't want you to be late." Someone tugged on the blanket. 


Your eyes widened in horror as you noticed that the voice was too low to belong to your dad or your best friend. Did a boy sneak into your house? Will he kidnap you and blackmail your Dad? Your eyes traveled down your body and you were glad to see that you still wore your school uniform. 


A squeak escapes your lips and you throw the blanket on the predator. Without looking who the boy was, you rolled from the bed onto the burglar, making you both rest on the floor. You on top of the unknown person. 


"I have the black belt in Taekwondo - so I can break your body like a stick when you make one wrong movement. I'm going to ask you some questions and don't you dare to lie to me. Who are you? Why did you burgle in our house? Who do you work for? The Mafia? My classmates?", you asked and grabbed the ending of the blanket to remove it from the face of the bulgar. You concentrated your whole weight on the legs and arms of the male to prevent him to escape. 


Before the alleged intruder could answer, the door was opened and in door frame stood the panda-like boy - whom you forgot his name - with a baseball bat in his hands, ready to fight any enemy. What were they doing in your house? Weren't they supposed to have a tight schedule and won't even have the time to fool around or to even break in someones house? 


"Baekhyun?! Are you alright? Did something happened? We heard someone scream-/", Suho, who appeared behind Tao a few seconds later, asked anxious. When the Korean Leader saw you laying on top of the korean main vocalist, he started to laugh and pointed on you. 


"I thought today is the Doomsday - but when I know look at you two now, you seem to be quite comfortable around us, if you even consider laying on one of us." 


A blush crept on your face. "This is a misunderstanding, Suho. I thought he is going to harm me", you tried to defend yourself, but it was useless. You weren't even convinced by your own words.  


"Hyung, let them confess their feelings for each other. I don't want to disturb their precious moment and I'm hungry", Zitao spoke amused and you could hear his teasing undertone in his voice. 


"Fine, let's see if we find something to eat, otherwise we will catch something on our way to the entertainment." 
Slowly both of them disappeared, leaving you and Baekhyun alone in the room. The whole situation was awkward and due to the comments of the boys, you could feel his eyes on you. In the end it was his voice that made you face the reality again. 


"you, would you mind to get up now? I'm not used to being a pillow someone", he spoke quietly. His voice resembled a soft wisp of wind. 


"Y-Y-Yeah", you mumbled and stood up. "What are you guys doing in my house anyways? My dad strictly divides his business and personal life."


"Does this really look like your home?", Baekhyun asked curiously. 


Doubtingly you looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter