First Impressions

What I do for Love { Editing }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" you , have you already heard EXO's latest song 'Overdose'? This song is so really catchy, especially the intro with the clapping sounds. Despite that the beat will stuck in your mind from the first time, and Suho's blonde hair is hot.  He is a handsome grown-up male, compared to their debut days.  The countdown to the release kept me awake all night long. But it was definitely worth it. Not for a moment can I imagine to sleep during that night, instead of waiting" The dark circles under her eyes confirmed her statement. Why are people willing to do so much for their favourite group?

You frown as you watched your best friend, Mika, taking the seat beside you.   Wasn't she yesterday raving about another band? It was impossible to be updated with the recent debuted bands or latest comebacks, there were too much.  

"Actually, I haven't heard the song yet and I didn't plan to do it in future neither. I thought you... love.. BT.. BTA? GTA? GTS?"

"Aish", Mika sighted and hit you with her folder she took out of her bag. Even though the impact didn't hurt you, you still faked a pout. 


"You are really one of a kind. Just to your knowledge, I adore BTS -the band name you have been looking for- and EXO. You should pay more attention to those bands. They are really talented and good-looking", Mika said in an high pitched voice, which was a significant way to make clear that she was fangirling. 

"Hm", you muttered and watched your classmates entering your homeroom. It has always been like this, since you never stayed update with recent bands or the music industry in general. Where was the point in staying up the whole night just to see a bunch of guys dancing for three minutes? 

Your dad worked as a manager for a boy band, called EXO, and he would tell you a lot of things about them. That the image they play out is the exact opposite of their real character. He would sometimes describe them as devils! A further reason against making them as your role model - Some haven't a proper education or did graduate from school!  What's their plan B, if they would fail or couldn't stay afloat with the money they made? The money changed them. 

"Isn't that our lovely nerd again? Sometimes I wonder why do you even dare to wake up in the morning. You insult girls with your whole appearance, making us look low", a girl with brown hair, and big brown eyes said annoyed, followed by an agreeing nod from her followers or 'dogs', at least that's what you and your best friend call them. No one dares to speak up to their leader because they are all afraid to become an outsider. 

"Ji Sae, spare it. We do not need you and at least you is not fake, unlike you. Do you even know how to keep a relationship? The longest period you had one was ... for three days? I can't believe that you broke up, because he was the one that was the most annoyed", Mika already barked and tried to protect you. She always made sure that you are fine. 

"Watch your language. My dad has good connections. Both of you could be expelled from this school within seconds. All I have to do is giving my dad a call. And shuush..", she started laughing, while pointing at the door. 

"Do you think we care? You are always relaying on your dad! Have you ever achieved something on your own or-", your best friend stood up, placing her hands on front of the table, but before she could finish her sentence you interrupted the scene. 

"Mika, stop", you whined and grabbed her arm. Once you are expelled, you would not have a chance to transfe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter