Savior

What I do for Love { Editing }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With both hands you enclosed the mug. "I haven't been doing very well lately", you confessed honestly. It felt so good to have someone you can discuss your probelms with - to have someone whom you can pour your heart out and to be sure that he will give you advices. Talking to an outsider third parties was easier than talking to your friends. Pity would not help you in a way, only tips could drive you out of your darkness, like they were your light to guide you. 

"What happened? I bet it has to do with your friends or even your family, otherwise it wouldn't affect you that much. Of course, it makes you upset to hear about tragedys in other part of the world, but I'm absolutely convinced that it wouldn't take your motivation away, because it is far away from your country. Out of your world."

His voice reached your heart. Every world he spoke was true and he hit the bulls eye. Jaebum seemed to transfer your problems into words in a mysterious way. 

"That's true. I don't know where I should even start. You will think I'm crazy or sort of an alien, trying to conquer the world with her specie and in the end you will get blamed for helping me, but I'm not." 

All of a sudden he started to laugh and you looked up just to see him smiling at you. His smile was ensuring and it reminded you of Kai. Whenever he started to smile, you felt happy too. In your mind you beat your head against the wall in many different ways. Thinking of him will make things worse. Your friend likes him and he only think about you as an annoying ungirly girl. 

"No matter what you are going to tell me, I will believe you. If you tell me Doomsday is in two days, I will believe you. I trust you, because you are a trustwothy person. Never allow yourself to be bullied into silence. You can open up to me. I have a sister and she is always grateful for my tips, so I'm confident in my skills."

The corner of your moth switched up in amusement and you took a sip from your coffee. It was the first time a stranger offered something incredible nice to you.  

 "Please, don't tell it anyone", you started and looked down on the tabletop, not feel like keeping the eye contact up. " I believe it is better to start with my background. My father is the manager from EXO - or is it better to say was, since he quit? So....my mum died two years ago from incurable stage four cancer. When EXO held their first concert overseas he met that woman and fell in love with her! Now he is forcing me to move to Tokio, Japan! I- I....", your view started to get blurry, as the thoughts of leaving your beloved ones behind, the familiar surroundings and to become an immigrant. You will be vulnerable in your new environment, since you couldn't speak, write, or understand Japanese. 

"Hey, pretty girls should be smiling. A girl like you should never look so blue." He bend down to grab your hands. Carefully he squeezed your hands to support you to continue. 

"So - In two weeks my school will have the prom! I have been looking forward to this since I have enrolled school. I overcame every bullying in high school just to shine as a swan on this evening and now everything is damaged. I want to have my own fairy tale, just for one night. I hate love, because it destroys friendships. I hate my life - I'm even lying to my best friend about my origin!", you took a handkerchief out of your pocket to dapple away your tears, but it didn't help. Your tears were unstoppable and your voice started to shake, even though you tried to calm it with breathing normally. 

"Will I ever be able to look into the mirror again and be proud of my reflection? My dad always left me alone. Never cared about my grades in school, even though I studied whole nights just to impress him or to get his attention. I joined boring clubs and achieved a position in the student council, yet he never credit my work. His work and love affair was always number one. His priority. I don't even know what it feels like to love someone, because I never received it." It almost felt like stones were falling from your shoulders, because you could take freely to another human being. He might judge you, but he was helpful afterall. 

For a moment he closed his eyes and you started to eye his face features. Since when was a handsome man friendly? 

"We'll definitely get a grip on your problems. First of all: Have you ever thought about going to youth welfare office? As a father and your legal guardian he has to take properly care of you. If he doesn't your well-being is in danger and they are justified to help you. Second, sometimes lying is the only thing you can do in order to prevent hurting someones feeling. And last but not least, never stop working towards your dream. There will always be someone, who says you can't reach certain things, because you are weak, work harder for them. Show them you can!" 

For a moment the pain from the last years, the pain of the scars from your heart vanished. Jaebum encouraged you to spur into action. Of course, you don't want to go to an orphanage - Hollywood m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter