Bubble Tea

What I do for Love { Editing }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bubble Tea.

 

"Dad!", you sparred after your name was revealed. They shouldn't know anything about you, you shouldn't exist for them so you can easily live your life. It was the best after all. 

"She should have done it on her own. It is rude to not introduce yourself", the american boy replied and turned around to face you. His face features and his cold glare, gave you goosebumps, but it didn't help to calm the range that slowly build up in you. 

"Nice line Kris", another boy with rainbow hair, sitting next to him a row in front of you, replied and high-fived his hyung happily. 

'Two can play this game', you thought. 

"Just for your knowledge, Kris", you emphasised his name and looked straight into his eyes. "It is rude to bother people, who don't even show an effort to keep a conversation with your or want to share any personal information. I just want to get home as soon as possible and I'm trying not to deal with any of you."

"Who do you think you are?", he responded angry. 

"I could ask you the same.Who do you think you are?" 

"I'm Kris. Wu Yi Fan. Leader of EXO-M, part-time father for these boys. I could make your life a living hell."

"You have already done it with opening your mouth and showing up in my life. I could spread a rumour that you forced me to kiss you or your harmed me for not being able to meet you on our date. So I can also make your live a living hell too, if that was challenge." A mischievous smile played on your lips. 

"You can't produce a witness. Without an evidence no one will believe you. I'll deny everything", Kris said triumphantly. 

"I have a friend, who would help me in every situation. She would be my witness." Thinking about Mika - Would she chose a boyband she loves over her best friend, who lied to her? You can trust her. 

All of a sudden a deer-looking like boy burst into laughter and placed a hand on his stomach. "You guys are hilarious", he said and tried to stop laughing. 

The panda boy also started laughing and soon everyone was laughing, except you and Kris. They have never met a girl before, who actually dares to talk back to Kris. But one of your character trait was to stand up for the things you believe in, even though you wasn't a fighter by nature. 

"Feisty girl", the rainbow haired boy said and placed the magazine he had been reading on his lap. 

"Okay, guys. Kris and you, would you please bury your hatchet and act in a nation interest? We will also introduce us to you, you, because it would be rude if we wouldn't. I'm Kim Joon Myeon, also known as Suho and I'm pleased to meet you", the blonde boy replied from the passenger seat. Though the mirror he gave you an encouraging smile. 

'So this was the boy Mika was drooling about', you thought an eyed the boy though the mirror. No wonder that your best friend liked him. Suho has an angelic smile, which could melt your heart within seconds and he could wrap you up around his fingers with his blinks. He seems to be mannered, nice and polite, but you doubt the side he shows to you. Was it an act to keep his image or was it actually his true self? 

"I'm Zitao, also known as Tao, the maknae from EXO-M", the panda-look-like,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter