Hopes

A Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Mianhae noona!' Ji Yong said as he rushed into the cafe where he and his noona were supposed to have lunch at. His noona, Dami, didn't seem happy as he quickly sat down. 

'Ya Kwon Ji Yong! What is the time now? How can you be so late?' Dami asked. 

'Mianhae noona, I didn't notice the time,' Ji Yong said hurriedly, giving an excuse to why he was late. 

'Don't lie to me. You are not like this. You won't forgot the time or be late without any good reason. Why? Tell noona about it,' Dami questioned further. 

'Noona, do you believe in love at first sight?' Ji Yong asked. 

'Waeyo? Why are you asking me this kind of question?' Dami replied, confused by his brother's question. 

'Just answer me! Then I will tell you the reason why I was late,' Ji Yong said, urging his noona to answer his question. 

'Uh.. I guess so? I never experienced it before personally so I don't know. Wae? Wait. Don't tell me.. you are in love?' Dami asked, she herself not believing what she just asked. 

'Anniya noona!' Ji Yong denied, but his face shows otherwise. 

'Ya you can't hide anything from me. Your face says it all. So, my little brother, you got yourself a girlfriend?' Dami teased.

'She isn't my girlfriend.. yet!' Ji Yong replied jokingly to her sister's tease. He then went on to tell her about Taeyeon and about their walk together at the park just now. 

'She seems like a really nice girl,' Dami commented. 

'She is!' Ji Yong said. 

'Aigoo, I seldom see my brother like this before. It really makes me curious to know what kind of a girl she is. I wanna meet her someday,' Dami said. 

'Really noona? I will try,' Ji Yong said. 

'Anniya, gwenchana. Worry about expressing your love to her first,' Dami said, smiling. 

'I'm home!' Taeyeon said as she opened the front gate of her house and slowly made her way in. 

'You are home, Taeng,' Her mum said as she came out from the door, giving Taeyeon a motherly hug before asking,

'How is school today?' 

'Omma, it was great! There was a new transfer student who came to our class today,' Taeyeon said

'Really? How is he/she?' Kim Omma asked. 

'He is very friendly! We are friends already. He is really good to me too!' Taeyeon replied, with a smile on her face. 

'I'm sure he is, it has been a long time since you are smiling like this. Go ahead and wash up first Taeng, you can tell me more about him later.' Kim Omma said while smiling as well.

A few weeks have past since the day Ji Yong and Taeyeon started talking. Now, they are the best of friends. On one of the days after school, Ji Yong dragged Taeyeon out of school immediately to have lunch together. 

'Ji! Where are you bringing me to?' Taeyeon asked. 

'Let's have lunch together,' Ji Yong replied.

'We can have it in school, why are we going out?' Taeyeon complained.

'My noona is joining us,' Ji Yong replied. 

'Your.. noona?' Taeyeon replied. Ji Yong nodded his head as he countinued to push Taeyeon's wheel chair.

'Stop, Ji,' Taeyeon said suddenly. 

'Wae?' Ji Yong asked, confused.

'I said STOP!' Taeyeon shouted. Ji Yong was shocked by her sudden outburst and stopped. 

'Are you okay, Taeng?' Ji Yong asked. 

'Why is your noona joining us?' Taeyeon asked. 

'Oh, she says she wants to meet you. Waeyo?' Ji Yong replied. 

'Can I not go?' Taeyeon asked. 

'Wae my noona is a really nice person, you don't need to be scared,' Ji Yong assured. 

'That's what you think,' Taeyeon replied coldly. Ji Yong knew something was wrong when she heard Taeyeon's voice and he moved to the front of the wheelchair, wanting to talk to her. When he did that, he saw Taeyeon crying silently, with tears dropping from her beautiful eyes. 

'Taeng..' 

'Ji. I'm sorry. But, you are not me. Your noona may be nice to you, but me? Maybe not. I can't even walk on my own. People will probably ostracize, judge me. You know what other classmates say about me behind my back, don't you? Ji, I'm really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter