10 Years Later

A Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 Years Later 

3RD PERSON'S POV

'Kam Shin Jang! Annyohaeseyo to all our viewers! This is Kang Ho Dong!' 

'And this is Lee Seung Gi!'

'And we welcome you to the first episode of... Kam Shin Jang!' Both of the said together. 

'Seung Gi-sshi, I'm sure all of our viewers are curious to who our guests will be for the first episode?' Kang Ho Dong asked.

'Majayo! Kang Shim Jang, this new variety show that allows celebrites to speak from their heart! Let's welcome the guests!' Lee Seung Gi said as the curtains open to reveal the guests. 

'We have 2 members from the nation's most popular boy group now, Big Bang!' 

'Fashionista GDragon and Witty Seungri!' 

'Beside them, we have the Goddess! The beautiful idol turn actor of SNSD Im Yoona!' 

'It does not stop here! We also have first generation idols here! Kim Tae Woo of G.O.D!' 

'We also have the original rappers of Kpop, Tablo and DJ Tukutz of Epik High!'

'Ballads may be underrated, but this ballad singer's beauty definitely isn't! Let's welcome our last guest, Baek Ji Young!' 

As the guests greeted each other and settled down already, the MCs Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Gi started with the variety show proper. 

The stories that guest shared with very interesting, from Yoona's acting experience, to Tae Woo's struggles as an first generation idol. Finally, it was time for Gdragon  to share his story. 

'It is now Gdragon's turn to share his story. Gdragon-sshi, I have a question for you.' Lee Seung-Gi asked.

'Neh?' 

'Why is your name called Gdragon then?' Lee Seung-Gi asked curiously. 

'It is my childhood nickname!' GDragon explained. 

'And your real name is..-' Lee Seung Gi said but was interjected by GDragon. 

'Kwon Sang Woo,' GDragon replied, smiling. 

'Ah yes, do you preferred to be called Sang Woo or GDragon?' 

'GDragon would be better ,'

'So GDragon-sshi, what do you mean by this story you wrote on your board, 'I am not a talented songwriter' ?,' Seung-Gi asked. 

'Oh right. I just want everyone to clarify and explain this, As you all know, I have been involved in songwriting since Big Bang's Lies.' GDragon said, which earned many nods from the MCs, guests and the audience. 

'Majayo GDragon-sshi, but what do you mean you are not talented? All the songs you have written now are all big hits!' Ho dong asked. 

'Yes, this is the part I wish to clarify with everyone. I have gained lots of fans and haters when I started songwriting. Fans praising what a great songwriter I was, and haters criticizing me for being arrogant. But, I am not a talented songwriter as Teddy Hyung, or JYP sajangnim and any of the great songwriters the media is comparing me with. I am definitely not arrogant because I don't even few I'm talented and good enough to have the right to be arrogant,' 

'But, GDragon-sshi, just an advice from someone who has been through this, you don't have to mind all these. It will go away after some time,' Tae Woo commented after hearing Gdragon's concerns, and continued saying, 'The fact that you are good will not change even where there are better songwriters, or because there are haters. There are also fans out there who appreciate and enjoy the songs that you write.' 

'Kamsahamnida Tae Woo sunbaenim. I appreciate your praise, but like what I have been saying. I'm not talented enough to be deserving of that praise. All the songs I have written, mainly comes from snippets of my life, and the other group members also give me ideas on the lyrics,' GDragon explained. 

'Oh! Gdragon-sshi, does that mean you have experience a heartbreak before?' Ho Dong asked immediately. 

'Wae?' Gdragon asked. 

'You said your songs come from snippets of your life. If that is so, then the lyrics of the songs 'Lies' and 'Haru Haru' are showing that you have experience a heart break,right?' Ho dong asked. 

'Heart break ...?' GDragon thought. 

'Where is Taeyeon?'

'Oh, Taeyeon ah? She has migrated with her family to overseas.' 

'Migrated..? Where did she migrated too?' 

'I don't know? And you have to lower that tone of yours. I'm your teacher. Where is your basic respect?' 

Outside her house, the 'for sale' sign at her gate. The park. I remember everything once again... 

 

'Let's just say I have lost someone close enough for me to be able to write such emotional songs,' Gdragon said simply. 

'GDragon-sshi, gwenchana?' Seung-Gi asked.

'Neh, I'm alright!' Gdragon replied smiling. 

'To liften up your mood, lets do a idol world cup for Gdragon!' Seungri suggested. 

'Good idea! Seungri-sshi you are like a third MC for our show!' Seung-gi thanked. 

'Let's do one on SNSD since Yoona-sshi is here. You only have 3 seconds to think! Are you ready?' Ha Dong added. 

'Eh?? Why so sudden?? Ya maknae you are going to die later,' Gdragon threatened. 

'Since Yoona is here we shall allow her to advance to the last round immediately!' Seungri suggested, ignoring the threats from his leader. 

'That is a great idea! So first, Tiffany vs Sunny? You have 3 seconds! One, two, three!' Seung-gi said. 

'Errrr... Tiffany-sshi!' Gdragon answered. 

'Right! So Tiffany wins the first round. Next, Yuri vs Hyoyeon! One ,two three!' 

'Errr... Yuri-sshi!' 

'Ah Yuri! Third, SeoHyun vs Jessica! One, two, three!' 

'Errr.. Seo Hyun-sshi!'

'So you like young girls, hyung?' Seungri teased. 

'Ya you wanna die?' Gdragon said menacingly, causing much laughter from the guests and MCs. 

'That's really funny Seungri!! Now we move on to the last pair! Taeyeon vs Soo Young. One, two, three!' 

'Taeyeon?' Gdragon asked. 

'Yeah! So you choose Taeyeon?' Seung-gi asked. 

'What am I thinking. This Taeyeon is the leader of SNSD, not the one I know few years back. Pabo ah, why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter